Hello, started a Travel Agency in pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, started a Travel Agency in pakistan

Well i am pkka Pakistani Due to some personal issue's i am in Australia. But now i am coming back very soon i hope next first week. So i have started a travel agency in Australia, My travel agency is going very good. But Now i want to start it in Pakistan. Where you can get cheap price Umrah packegs, Dubai tours, Malaysia and many other country packegs. I have special package in Dubai Desert Safari, So once i come back in pakistan then i'll share with you all the details. And i hope you guise like it.
    Screenshot_11.png

Re: Hello, started a Travel Agency in pakistan

Hii chintu , hope all is well with you ..

Comment

Yeah In Shaa ALLAH Thanks

Comment

Hi mznasir

I m from Australia and want to travel to Pakistani to visit some online sisters.One in lslamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi.
        Can your travel agency give sponsorship letters as well? I am of Indian origin and so have 10 criteria I need to pass. I think the case is similar for Pakistani origin people visiting India. I am an Australian citizen though but the Pakistani embassy gave me a list of things I need to provide them including my bank account of months, a letter from my employer and a sponsorship letter from someone living in PAkistan where I would be travelling.
        I have no holidays lft this yr bt im thinking 2018 /2019

Comment

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]i am from australia as well and wantto travel to Pakistani to visit some online sisters.One in lslamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi.
          Can your travel agency give sponsorship letters as well? I am of Indian originand so have 10 criteria I need to pass. I think the case is similar forPakistani origin people visiting India. I am an Australian citizen though butthe Pakistani embassy gave me a list of things I need to provide them includingmy bank account of months, a letter from my employer and a sponsorshipletter from someone living in PAkistan where I would be travelling.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]i am from australia as well and wantto travel to Pakistani to visit some online sisters.One in lslamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi.
            Can your travel agency give sponsorship letters as well? I am of Indian originand so have 10 criteria I need to pass. I think the case is similar forPakistani origin people visiting India. I am an Australian citizen though butthe Pakistani embassy gave me a list of things I need to provide them includingmy bank account of months, a letter from my employer and a sponsorshipletter from someone living in PAkistan where I would be travelling.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Hi, that's great. Now, You must register your travel agency on Airizo and grow your travel agency as we are one of Pakistan's latest travel portals and we help people grow their travel agencies!!!
              We feel honored to present ourselves as Tour administrator/travel agency; is one of the main travel companies in Pakistan. We provides best domestic and international tour & travel packages.

Comment

Working...
              X