Etihad to introduce 'inflight nanny'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Etihad to introduce 'inflight nanny'

Nannies are in place to take the pressure off parents travelling with restless youngsters on board long-haul flights on Etihad Airways | 7 Days Dubai

"This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Re: Etihad to introduce 'inflight nanny'

Not a bad idea!!!! So I assume this will be in all classes?!

Comment

i will never take Etihad again...if this service becomes popular would mean a lot of babies/kids on the plane and i would not subject myself to unnecessary noise levels.

i think it will be a bad move on the part of the airlines as they will lose a lot of passengers without kids in search of a more peaceful flight thus reducing the stress of flying.
      Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
      16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

I'm assuming they'll also arrange a separate nursery room too?

Comment

that would be so nice!!!!!
          Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
          Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

That would be handy. At least they could keep the kids busy for a while.

Comment

Etihad sucks big time

Comment

Maybe there trying to overhaul their image/add better service

Comment

I have always liked Etihad...and Emirates as well...
                  Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
                  Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

Ethad has cramp seating...i did NOT like it one bit!
                    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!

Comment

I thought Etihad was a good carrier. In the league of Emirates and Qatar. Why the negative feedback? Besides legroom, though that is reason enough to go with another airline too, especially on long haul.
                      Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

Originally posted by teggy View Post
                        I thought Etihad was a good carrier. In the league of Emirates and Qatar. Why the negative feedback? Besides legroom, though that is reason enough to go with another airline too, especially on long haul.
                        that's one major reason...British Airways have one of the best seating arrangements that gives you a bit more legroom. i usually take the seat by the exit door which has plenty of legroom...the negative being the crowd that gathers around the door.

the other negative about Etihad is the ground crew. they are often rude and their gate staff gave me wrong info. if you get south asian crew on board, you are doomed...last time i had British crew from Abu Dhabi to Toronto and it was great. from Toronto to Abu Dhabi the crew was mostly Indian/Pakistani and Philliphinos. they were good for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                        X