locker service in Dubai airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

locker service in Dubai airport?

I need some info for a friend...he and his wife and baby are in India right now and will have a 1-2 day layover in DXB before heading back to the US. They have a total of 5 suitcases, but don't want to carry all of them to a hotel for their one night stay (they've lacked one small/light one for the baby's stuff and their one change of clothes). Does anyone know if the there is a locker service where they can store their suitcases overnight at the airport?

Re: locker service in Dubai airport?

Baggage Service
    FAQ's

Comment

Hmmm, Dubai airport website search shows that baggage storage service is available, but at a cost. It's about $6 USD per bag per 12 hours. 5 suitcases per day would be 60 dollars.little expensive I think.
      People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

I am sure I have seen lockers at the airport....but I would pick the baggage storage service instead personally...
        Aada Ganja...Poora Khabis...
        Nawaz Sharif...Shahbaz Sharif :D

Comment

Originally posted by khattichic View Post
          I need some info for a friend...he and his wife and baby are in India right now and will have a 1-2 day layover in DXB before heading back to the US. They have a total of 5 suitcases, but don't want to carry all of them to a hotel for their one night stay (they've lacked one small/light one for the baby's stuff and their one change of clothes). Does anyone know if the there is a locker service where they can store their suitcases overnight at the airport?
          Yes there are Locker services at Dubai Airport, at Terminal 1 (if arriving with by / departing by any airline except emirates) and at Terminal 3 if arriving / departing by Emirates). The charges are AED50.00 per bag for 24hrs, about US $ 14.00

May I ask is this lay over by the airline (no immediate connecting flight) or are they taking the lay over on their own.

if you could give me the flight details, I would be able to make a suggestions accordingly.
          ......Inaalillahe wa inaa alaihe raajeoun....

Comment

Originally posted by jumpyb View Post
            Yes there are Locker services at Dubai Airport, at Terminal 1 (if arriving with by / departing by any airline except emirates) and at Terminal 3 if arriving / departing by Emirates). The charges are AED50.00 per bag for 24hrs, about US $ 14.00

May I ask is this lay over by the airline (no immediate connecting flight) or are they taking the lay over on their own.

if you could give me the flight details, I would be able to make a suggestions accordingly.
            Devil to the rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by jumpyb View Post

Thanks jumpy, but my friend is back now! It was a lay over on their own, and I believe they were able to store their bags...I'll catch up with him and report back

Comment

Originally posted by khattichic View Post
                Thanks jumpy, but my friend is back now! It was a lay over on their own, and I believe they were able to store their bags...I'll catch up with him and report back
                OOPS!!! i thought i would be late, but never the less the info might come handy at some other time.

anything ells about Dubai let me know..
                ......Inaalillahe wa inaa alaihe raajeoun....

Comment

Are there any good bowling places there is Dubai Jumpyb?????
                  LoveGod........I am what you think....its either God of Love or Love for God....

Comment

Working...
                  X