Cheap flights fare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap flights fare

Please help me find cheapest fights from USA to Karachi....
    or any tips for finding one?

Re: Cheap flights fare

What city are you flying out from and what season/time of year are you intending to travel? That will be the biggest determining factor.

Turkish Airlines was recently running a special for travel in December that some of my family members took advantage of...RT from Houston to KHI for $885

Comment

We will be flying from Houston to khi.. N inshallah in September like 1st or 2nd ..or it can e 31st aug...

Comment

Wt do u think about contacting to travel agent?

Comment

For international trips, I recommend that you go with the travel agent. Websites show the publish fare which is very high than what you may get through a good travel agent.
          People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by Frappuccino View Post
            Wt do u think about contacting to travel agent?
            the best deal you'll get is always online...they bypass the travel agent who makes a little money by selling tickets to you.

assuming you will NOT stay there for more than 180 days, i cam up with the following lowest fare.

RoundTrip $1250 by Emirates Airlines...IAH-KHI-IAH...Sept. 1, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
            Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
            16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Cheap flights fare

Emirates will always be the most convenient, especially since you can now fly direct from Houston--Dubai--KHI, but will also be the priciest. If cost is your main concern, I would do some research/comparison with lesser price airlines like Qatar/Turkish/PIA etc...look up the fairs yourself online first and then compare all with what a travel agent is quoting you

Comment

Cheap flights fare

But $1250, for the comfort of traveling on Emirates, which is by far the best for a long haul flight is well worth it. I personally would take that fare and book it!

Comment

I've always loved emirates..,m this time my one yr old Wilson with me too.... N plus we r also planning to stay in Dubai...for a week...
                  i think tht will b a diff story....
                  can u guys plz help with multi city fare?

Comment

It will be houston to dub to khi

Comment

Emirates does offer stopover in Dubai...24 hr break of journey is allowed FREE of charge. since you wish to stay for about a week, it will probably coast you a bit extra.

is your stay in Dubai gonna be in both directions?

with one-way stop for a week, it will cost you $1325 [approximately]

and with stopovers in BOTH directions for a week each will cost you $1400 [approximately]

ALL quoted prices include ALL TAXES!
                      Last edited by KKF; Aug 14, 2013, 02:22 PM.
                      Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!

Comment

Wow Thanku kkf that was fast...
                        yup we will be staying only one way.. When we goo...
                        thts cool thanx a lot... We r stil looking .. N will decide I. 1-2 days

Comment

Wow Thanku kkf that was fast...
                          yup we will be staying only one way.. When we goo...
                          thts cool thanx a lot... We r stil looking .. N will decide I. 1-2 days
                          welcome...i'm glad that you liked the prices...take your time and then book your flights.

Bon Voyage!

Comment

Thnx
                            if anyone find lower price plzz keep updated

Comment

Thnx
                              if anyone find lower price plzz keep updated
                              welcome once again...

...the online prices keep changing as we speak...a lower fare may become available which is NOT available at the moment...all airlines update their seat availability and fares at midnight [at their head office]. so, seek best fares an hour after midnight.

also, the chances to get the lowest fares is usually on weekdays...[Tues to Thurs] when travel bookings are at it's lowest.

Comment

Working...
                              X