Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how good is Qatar Airways? have you flown with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how good is Qatar Airways? have you flown with them?

salaam dosto,

i'm booking my flights and the best fares i found i on
    Qatar Airways. i have never flown with them before...have you? if you did, how did you find their services both on the ground as well as in the air? how would you rate the airline:

1. Excellent
    2. Fair
    3. good
    4. Bad
    5. worse
    6. not recommended

thank you guys for your input!

_______KKF
    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Re: how good is Qatar Airways? have you flown with them?

I get discounts on qatar. My chachoo works for them . And theyre somewhere between one and two. Legroom is excellent
    pass de dutchie

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight express 91 View Post
      I get discounts on qatar. My chachoo works for them . And theyre somewhere between one and two. Legroom is excellent
      wow! chaachoo hoN to aise!!!

i'm encouraged that they have more legroom! thankoo

i couldn't believe that Qatar Airways is $100 cheaper than the least expensive airlines...i'll be flying from Toronto to Bombay
      Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!

Comment

really good value for money. I was actually in toronto not too long ago. Loved it . It was my first time in canada i drove up with a couple of friends from NY. Was given a bit of hassle at customs coming into canada lol
        pass de dutchie

Comment

really good value for money. I was actually in toronto not too long ago. Loved it . It was my first time in canada i drove up with a couple of friends from NY. Was given a bit of hassle at customs coming into canada lol
          oh achchhaa...borders at land crossings between the US and Canada are quite liberal but depends i guess if you are young, male and a Muslim.

yeah, i'm surprised to see their fares so low at just above $1000. do they show Indo/Pakistani movies?

Comment

yeah. bollywood/lollywood/hollywood you name it. good selection of music aswell.
            pass de dutchie

Comment

yeah. bollywood/lollywood/hollywood you name it. good selection of music aswell.
              oh wow! i'm deffo taling Qatar Airways this time, iA...the ONLY problem is that it involves one extra connection thru Montreal...well, can't be choosers

Comment

lol. Qatar is up and coming. Its often dubbed "the next dubai", minus the amount of debt dubai is in right now but qatar could learn a thing or two from dubai in that sense
                pass de dutchie

Comment

lol. Qatar is up and coming. Its often dubbed "the next dubai", minus the amount of debt dubai is in right now but qatar could learn a thing or two from dubai in that sense
                  ahaaN...what's the relationship, if any, between Bahrain and Qatar...they are so tiny that it's hard for me to make a geographical difference. do we need visa to enter Qatar/Bahrain?

yeah, Dubai progressed too fast and the bubble seems to be bursting.

Comment

well i didnt cuz im a british passport holder. But im not sure about yourself. The difference is none, culturally speaking. Geographically i think qatar might be slightly bigger though dont quote me on that. There are border disputes going on right now. The qatar bahrain causeway is due to get underway shortly aswell (road and rail network connecting both of them). Also i dont know if youre aware but qatar just got the soccer world cup recently (hosts) which means hell of a lot of investments.
                    pass de dutchie

Comment

well i didnt cuz im a british passport holder. But im not sure about yourself. The difference is none, culturally speaking. Geographically i think qatar might be slightly bigger though dont quote me on that. There are border disputes going on right now. The qatar bahrain causeway is due to get underway shortly aswell (road and rail network connecting both of them). Also i dont know if youre aware but qatar just got the soccer world cup recently (hosts) which means hell of a lot of investments.
                      oh i see...i think i'll be subject to same visa requirements as you were on your British Passport because i hold a Canadian Passport. thanx

yup...it will be a big boost to the local economy but it's gonna be a big headache for poor people living there in terms of extra traffic on their roads. i think it's worth it!

OMG...they have border disputes too?

Comment

yep unfortunately so lol. Although its pretty small scale compared to some of the ones in africa
                        pass de dutchie

Comment

yep unfortunately so lol. Although its pretty small scale compared to some of the ones in africa
                          yep, that's some consolation...lol

i've a question for you...since u live in Edinburgh, you are the right person to ask i guess!

we have a street called Edinburgh Street...most Desis pronounce as Edinburgh [like we pronounce Pittsburgh...and, i find it more logical] while most Canadians pronounce as
                          Edin-Bra [lol @ latter part ]...why do they pronounce this way while spellings of the word does NOT support it...is there some kinda regional twist there?

Comment

hahaha. good question. I actually live in New York now but i am originally from edinburgh. No thats actually how its pronounced in british english. I know in american/canadian english you tend to pronounce things as they are spelt and vice versa. Anyways i have a question for you?? whats the difference between an american and canadian accent?? Ive got "the stare" for mistaking a few canadians for americans lol
                            pass de dutchie

Comment

Good

Comment

Working...
                              X