Dubai 96 Hour Transit Visa (Emirates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubai 96 Hour Transit Visa (Emirates)

I applied for a transit visa for my wife a couple of months ago through Emirates. We are leaving in less than one week and they haven't sent an email to me with the electronic/online visa. I have been calling them and they said call back 3 days before you leave and check the status. I'm wondering for anyone else who got this type of visa through emirates, when did they send / issue it?

Re: Dubai 96 Hour Transit Visa (Emirates)

I was under the impression that you get it when you arrive at the airport, no? if you are a stopover passenger in Dubai then you get a 96 hour Visa on arrival, even with a Pakistani passport, Emirates acts as your sponsor. I think you have to stay at specific hotels. You have to show that you have a ticket leaving the UAE.
    Last edited by bunnyhoney; Nov 24, 2008, 04:47 PM.
    *Life is not living when you don't live it*

Comment

I dont think so because they said it would be sent via e-mail and then you just print it off and show it on arrival, as it will be in their computer system...but even if its given upon arrival, emirates has to process it before you arrive....

Comment

In that case then I dont think you should worry about it, you should get it and if there are any problems then they would have told you. Inshallah everything will be OK.
        *Life is not living when you don't live it*

Comment

check this page

Emirates | Plan & Book | Dubai Stopovers on Arrival

Comment

You can get transit visa in Dubai from Emirates desk at arrivals. It costs around $50 per person. You need to have hotel reservation copy (it is a must).

Comment

Working...
            X