e-ticketing in Dubai/UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e-ticketing in Dubai/UAE

I need online travel agencies, or just regular travel agengies, that are located in Dubai or the Northen Emirates. I was looking through travelocity and expedia, and apparently they also allow airlines tickets from dubai?

Also, why is that 3 different websites, same flight, different prices?
    \_o_ Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    -\_/|
    -/-\ -
    and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Re: e-ticketing in Dubai/UAE

Also, why is that 3 different websites, same flight, different prices?
    3 different websites, 3 different agent comission rates.
    Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

seriously? cuz i was looking at expedia and travelocity and one of them was cheaper =O so which one of these websites is cheaper then? and would it be better for me to buy the ticket directly from the airline? (though air france told me a higher different price when compared to the travel agency, while etihad told me a different one =/ )

this stuff's confusing =(
      -\_/|
      -/-\ -
      and then Buffy staked Edward and the Winchesters SAWED OFF HIS SPARKLY HEAD WITH A MACHETE and set him on fire to finish it. The End.

Comment

Just be careful when buying a ticket on those sites as far as timing is concerned... I just had a connection to DC from Chicago, and I forgot to look at my itinerary and had only 15 minutes to head to the gate after my flight landed. I barely made it after sprinting with my carry ons, and they were doing final announcement at the gate with my name.

Comment

^^

i mean thanks for the tip! where'd u get ur ticket from btw?
          -\_/|
          -/-\ -

Comment

khumar, i hope you have to run next time too!

I used travelocity.com as it was just domestic travel but when I went to England, and Pak earlier this year I used this site called cheaptickets.com and got a nice deal (United, British Airways). Paying though Discover even gave me a 5% cashback on this purchase as it was for travel. I accumulated quite alot of sky miles too! Almost enough for a free US trip to any city.

This was the first time I didnt go for the travel agent route for international travel.

Comment

i use emirate airline direct there. the world is not getting cheaper, everything go up

Comment

Working...
              X