• Show
Clear All

i'm new ... and need help

hiyaa all
    i'm new to the forums how are u all?
    i will be traveling to pakistan(lahore) sometime in may
    i don't have a clue about the place at all i was wondering
    if anyone could give me good ideas how to spend my holidays
    in pakistan like tell me about the good places i can vist like nightclubs hotels good sites parks etc...

thank you

Re: i'm new ... and need help

night clubs ? dude ?helloo...Lahore is in Pakistan remember ?
    ...and those who joyfully leave everything in Allah's hands, will eventually find Allah's hand in everything
    Worries end, where faith begins........!

Comment

sorry never knew

Comment

Hi, welcome

u can visit minare-e-pakistan, badshai masjid, shahi qila, anarkali bazar, the zoo, etc. lots of places.

Comment

Originally posted by sac
          night clubs ? dude ?helloo...Lahore is in Pakistan remember ?
          "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
          - - -
          "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

Originally posted by irfan999
            hiyaa all
            i'm new to the forums how are u all?
            i will be traveling to pakistan(lahore) sometime in may
            i don't have a clue about the place at all i was wondering
            if anyone could give me good ideas how to spend my holidays
            in pakistan like tell me about the good places i can vist like nightclubs hotels good sites parks etc...

thank you

hahha Night clubs. THis has been brought up many times. The Night Clubs in Pakistan are simply not what we are used to seeing in other countries. From what I have been told they are usually hotel dance floors with lame music and a complete susage fest.
            Paisa Koi Cheez Nahi Hai - Jay-Z and JD

Comment

Actually if you have proper connections there's always private dance parties. But besides that Lahore being a historic city it offers lots of old monuments and venues, mostly in the older part (places that Beautiful pointed out).
              An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

like beauty said minara-e-pakistan, baadshai masjid (you must go there...even if it's not to pray, it's such a great landmark)...there's the kila (another great historical place), food street yummy..

when i was there, i pretty much went to every place there was, but i regret not going to some mizaj i think it was (i can't remember the right name, but it was the huge site, where people went to 'pray' at the tombs of whoever it may have been - i'm not saying you go there to 'pray' that's just wrong)
                but i sooo wanted to go. coming from canada it looked like such a, i dunno, very culturally different place. my dad's cousin, who was taking us around, didn't let us go (he was the religious kind, and didn't believe it stuff like that)

but, ohh..i so wanted to go inside and see what it was like, and what the idea behind is.. (once again, i'd never go there for prayer or for asking for things)..

Comment

I've been to lahore once..but it was like 6 yrs bak..and since i went thre for sum important stuff i didnt look around much..but u can search bout the places online..the only thing i rmb was that it'll b hot thre in may so..BE readY!
                  N u've got sum great advices up there as well!
                  Hav FuN!

Comment

Originally posted by irfan999
                    You were not serious about this, were you?
                    The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

Federally Administered Tribal Areas ,FATA has some tight clubs. i wouldn't miss the opportunity. hit them up!
                      Barbarus hic ego sum, qui non intelligor illis.- Ovid

Comment

Working...
                      X