honeymoon destinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honeymoon destinations

- where did u go? or where do u plan to go?
    - how much did it cost u? where did u stay (hotel etc)?
    - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Re: honeymoon destinations

Inshallah I will be going to Dubai.

Comment

Florida!!! Had a blast We are going to go again in an year or two with the baby this time. Can't wait.

suroor what places did you have in mind? the time is so special wherever you go it will be fun. Let us know what you decide. Oh yeah and congratulations! are you getting married???
      ~**~...A Dream is a wish your heart makes...~**~

Comment

I haven't gone yet but I will answer anyway.

I want to go to any of the following:

- South Africa
        - Australia
        - Mauritius
        - Kenya (safari)
        - Spain
        - Italy (southern Italy only)
        - Indonesia

I think South Africa and Australia would be ideal though. For South Africa, I would prefer going to the side that meets the Indian ocean.

Ideally, I would have a tiny wedding and spend more money on a brilliant and extended honeymoon at some exotic location.
        Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Roshi
          Florida!!! Had a blast We are going to go again in an year or two with the baby this time. Can't wait.

suroor what places did you have in mind? the time is so special wherever you go it will be fun. Let us know what you decide. Oh yeah and congratulations! are you getting married???
          i am married (nikkahfied), rukhsati is inshallah end of this year or in jan. :-)
          - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

okie, I am planning to either go to swiss, or to a scandinavian destination, most likely norway.
            Or we will go to Argentina / Chile'...

Comment

Dullay, i thought tu pharjayee nu whistler/whustler vekha vakhoo kay tarka de ga

You guys should go to Ibiza man. You'll love it. Might even see Tiesto there.
              I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Aruba, anyone?
                "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Carribean destinations are only good for the winter time. I would prefer Turks and Caicos or the Grand Caymon Islands or even Bermuda if I were going in that area.
                  Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

going to barcelona, Inshallah

if i wasnt so demanding.. id go to Queensland (Australia).. its in the north and very tropical weather. There are also some gorgeous gorgeous small islands on the coastline there... if not QLD then Tasmania.. the falls and greenery. Splendid...

but, i'll be a spoilt brat and wish for barcelona still
                    happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

Greece and Italy
                      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

[thumb=H]pq25921_8929422.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=H]pq25921_5949790.JPG[/thumb]

Bored Crew

Comment

We had two honeymoons:

The "Pakistani honeymoon" was just one weekend when we went to Bhurban, Patriata and Murree. We stayed at the PC in Bhurban and the room was 5000 PKR/night (aur wo bhi sifaarish kai saath)

The "European honeymoon" was 10 days in Paris.
                          The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

We went to Morocco and Spain on the way back from Pakistan, stopped in Dubai too....

We spent last summer in Italy, Russia and Turkey....

My recommendation is Belize. We went there for a friend's wedding...LOVED IT. we stayed at both chill small hotels on the smaller keys and then for the shadi 3 days in this really great expensive hotel that just rocked it's called victoria house on amerbergies keye. Its gorgeous.

Comment

morocco and spain was our honeymoon...

http://www.victoria-house.com/belize_activities.html

Comment

Working...
                              X