Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European style Cocktail Bar Cafe-Bar-Chillout Lounge in Karachi

Hi everybody,

its my first posting...i need to know if there is any Cocktail Bar-Cafe-Lounge in Karachi wich is nearly to european or Western style!?
    I live in Germany and never been to Pakistan, but this summer me and my some german and european friends want to come to Pakistan.
    Somebody told me that there is nothing like this in Karachi...in know there are no Clubs....so i wanted to make sure...I will be happy, if someone can tell me something like this about Karachi.

thanx [email protected]

Re: European style Cocktail Bar Cafe-Bar-Chillout Lounge in Karachi

the clubs are all underground. some of the resteraunts are converted into clubs at night.

i'm not familiar with actual names and locations. I think NY cafe used to be a club later at night, but not sure if its still around.

you'll have to speak with the locals.

Keep in mind that a lot of these "clubs" are nothing like the euro and american experience. There is no high tech indoor lights and interior design. Its just usually a plain room with a strobe (sp?) light and people doing what they like to call "dancing", but looks more like a pigeon dance.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

alot of rich people in lahore have big farmhouses are party there, they have everything there from what you will find in any german club.

Comment

Thank you guys,

there are not much answers, but thank you for these some ideas....
        once i come to Pakistan, will see whats going on there.

Hope to get more answers or ideas.... Ciao

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X