Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Immigration from USA

Salam,
    does anyone of you or someone you know had applied canadian immigration while living in USA recently? I have couple of questions regarding the process.

Please lemme know...

Thanks

Re: Canadian Immigration from USA

I haven't but know a few freinds who did after Sep. 11th. Please ask your questions and I will forward it to them.
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

why would anyone want to immigrate to Canada from United States of Amreeka
      I thought it used to be the other way around
      If every country in the world is in debt
      Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

^ why not?

several native americans migrated to canada after 9/11. what's so surprising?
        Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
        Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
        anytime she goes away.

Comment

My work permit application for Canada was filed in the USA.... and I renounced my permanent residency for Canada in the USA .
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

Oops, mistake
            An Android a day keeps the Apple away!

Comment

thanks guys for ur response... I have a question regarding police certificate/clearance.
              Does the fbi send us the result of police clearance or they send directly to canadian immigration. I am helping someone filling the application of canadian immigration, so i download all the forms from their website. In their application, they also put a letter named PC-1 letter that is for us to fill out and send it to FBI along with fingerprints. But on that letter, it has the adress of canadian immigration pplz. So i was wondering if they are gonna send directly to that address or they will send the report back to us?

please ahmad bhia ask your friend about this... does he/she submit letter named pc-1 or not... cuz when my dad filled an application for canadian immigration, he didnt have that paper. at that time he simply wrote a letter to fbi that he wants clearance report and they send it to us. But this time they already have a letter typed up for us...

thanks in advance

Comment

ok, I will ask my friend.
                I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                - Robert McCloskey

Comment

thanks bhaya.... i will be waiting

Comment

FBI sends the forms back to you. You have to send FBI your fingerprints and the form you got with Canadian immigration application.

Fingerprints can be gotten at your local police station.

Comment

Here is the responce PP007:
                      • I haven't been up to this stage yet. Before applying you are suppose to get police certificate
                        from all countries where you have lived more than 6 months. In case of America they tell you not to apply in advanced and Canadian immigration will initiate the process if needed or when the time comes.

Earlier I thought that I have to get police certificate forehand from America so I applied to FBI on my own so I have the finger printing clearance but I think now it is of no use.
                      - Robert McCloskey

Comment

ohh thanks ahmad bhia and maniac.. your responses were highly appretiated... It really helps me alot.. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by James_Bhaand View Post
                          Because not everyone is a resident here.

Comment

Originally posted by James_Bhaand View Post
                            There was a while back Offer from the Canadian Govt.........that any White Couple with children would recieve 30 acres of Land if they moved to Canada........this was back in the 1995 time frame..........did not apply to Desi's.........
                            Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post
                              There was a while back Offer from the Canadian Govt.........that any White Couple with children would recieve 30 acres of Land if they moved to Canada........this was back in the 1995 time frame..........did not apply to Desi's.........
                              Isn't that racist? against all of what Canada stands for?
                              And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

Working...
                              X