Baluchistan......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baluchistan......

i wonder what Baluchistan is like. whenever i try to picture it, i just manage to picture an open feild with a few people and a few cattle and some tents but a lot of SAND with nothing else!!!! the only occupation balauchs seems to have is blowing up oil gas pipelines!!! please let me know if im wrong or maybe even right!!
    Are punjabis not welcame there? are they proud to be pakistanis like the rest of us?

I hope i get some replies as i dont know if they have any internet in there! lol.

Re: Baluchistan......

Visit Quetta and let us know too.

Thanksinanticipation!
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

the influence of media on people...
      I raced @200kph, crashed & survived. If you havent seen God, your not driving fast enough.

Comment

nice place - I have been there a number of times
        Quetta is around 9 - 10 hours by bus from karachi. Trains take about 20 hours, or you could always take the flight. I would recommend the train though, it is an adventure in itself going through all those tunnels.

Quetta itself has nothing much to offer.
        A little distance out of quetta , the Hannah Urak gardens and the Hannah lake is a beautiful place.
        Around 2 hours drive away is Ziarat. A beautifull place, in summer. Visit the Kharwari baba shrine, a short hike from the main ziarat town.
        It also has the ziarat residency, where Mr. Jinnah spent his last days. I never got a chance to go inside as it was closed for repairs , both occasions that I was there.

There is a lot more to discover in Baluchistan, specially the makran coastal region.
        But I have yet to visit that.
        If every country in the world is in debt
        Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

are they proud to be pakistanis like the rest of us?
          would you be a proud Pakistani if the army tortured you, bombed you, took advantage of you and raped your women? When most of the homes in major cities of Punjab gets Sui but where Sui comes from those guys still burn wood in their homes?

When you go there, ask them how they feel.

--Yes it is a fantastic place to visit, there is more to it then the deserts, but the deserts have their own beauty.
          "I despise the man who does not guide his life by honour. The very word honour drives me mad". Khushal Khan Khattak

Comment

Logo your are talking like we are living in Occupied Kashmir or Assam. Have you ever been to Baluchistan ???? if not then stop this non-sense.

Apart from the political drama, which is close to sui area. Whole of baluchistan is very safe and friendly, If you respect the locals and dont take Camera and start filming the womens.

I have been to Many places in Baluchistan and really like the Ziarrat and Loralai area. Remember there are very few big cities and most of it is consist of small towns and villages.
            There is always a moral in every story

Comment

Originally posted by Logo
              would you be a proud Pakistani if the army tortured you, bombed you, took advantage of you and raped your women? When most of the homes in major cities of Punjab gets Sui but where Sui comes from those guys still burn wood in their homes?

When you go there, ask them how they feel.

--Yes it is a fantastic place to visit, there is more to it then the deserts, but the deserts have their own beauty.
              This is a political debate. How much you have to spend to take Gas to badin area and how many people will it serve ??????????
              There is always a moral in every story

Comment

I have been to Quetta, Hanna Urak, Hanna Lake (agree with JB's description). I would also add that the people are very nice.

Comment

I have never set foot in Baluchistan. Would like to go some day.

Comment

Working...
                  X