Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exciting things for families to do in Lahore and Islamabad plus surrounding areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting things for families to do in Lahore and Islamabad plus surrounding areas

Salams all

Any recommendations for things to do and places to visit in the areas mentioned above.
    My brother is travelling with his family-kids aged 11-15 and would like to visit places of interest and food that will manage both western foodies with the desi person that he is!

Ws. hope things are good with you!

I'm not from either cities but i'm sure there must be lots. A quick lookup shows following for lahore:
    • Lahore zoo.
    • Jallo Park Lahore.
    • Safari Zoo Lahore.
    • Bagh-e-Jinnah (Lawrence Garden)
    • Mina-e-Pakistan (Greater Iqbal Park)
    • Lahore art gallery complex.
    • Jilani Park (Race Course Park)
    • Wagah Border Lahore.

For Islo there are places like Daman-e-koh, Lake view park, Japanese children park, Pakistan monument etc.

Natives like Sheeda Pistol Eastern Dresses can help

Also I've found the app TripAdvisor really helpful. I'm sure it would work fine in either of the cities. Good luck!
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

In ISB, every expat does the Monal thing. You travel to the top of the Margalla Hills and have over-priced food at Monal Restaurant. They views are spectacular. If you are into hiking, I'd recommend taking the trails on a Sunday morning. Besides Lake view park on the Rawal Dam, I'd also recommend Khanpur Dam where you can partake in paragliding, speedboating, and cliff diving, which is a lot more fun. There are many eateries that cater to wide range of taste buds in and around ISB. From Turkish cuisine to Syrian Shawarma in (F10 markaz) and everything in between. Mickie D's, Howdies, Hardees, yes its all there, it is called Burger Town for a reason, yanno.

We are all in the same game, just different levels•
      Dealing with the same hell, just different devils•

Comment

Working...
      X