Travel Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel Tools

What is the most useful item that you have which you use only when you travel? And/or, what would be the most useful item that you wish you had only while traveling?

Let me be the first one to answer. I have a compact weighing scale that lets me weigh my check-in bags anytime, anywhere. That would be the most useful item that I use ONLY when travelling. What I wish I had is a compact printer but nothing like the kind I need exists.

I like to get travel kits from the travel section of walmart/Costco etc. The small packs including shaving cream, floss, compact size toothpaste and other stuff. That really helps. Havent travelled since pandemic but yea now handsanitizer will be another add up
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
      I like to get travel kits from the travel section of walmart/Costco etc. The small packs including shaving cream, floss, compact size toothpaste and other stuff. That really helps. Havent travelled since pandemic but yea now handsanitizer will be another add up
      If you haven't travelled since the onset of the pandemic, you are NOT missing out on anything worthwhile. I didn't knew about such travel kits, will check them out someday. I like the first aid kits they sometime have but never bought them.

Comment

I also include compression socks
        "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

^^^
          I had to look that up. Seems quite useful !

Comment

Being able to wear the pre-designated shoes with my outfits is important to me, so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post
              Being able to wear the pre-designated shoes with my outfits is important to me, so yeah.
              Interesting. However, my interest in compression socks was due to their possible use as a pain reliever. When I'm short on sleep and high on stress, my legs start hurting so I thought perhaps compression socks would help.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post

Interesting. However, my interest in compression socks was due to their possible use as a pain reliever. When I'm short on sleep and high on stress, my legs start hurting so I thought perhaps compression socks would help.
                I use them for better circulation to combat swelling. I'm pretty sure they have some heated ones to alleviate pain. Check it out!

Comment

Working...
                X