The Third Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Third Temple

The Jews believe that the Antichrist (Dajjal) will emerge when they complete the construction of the Third Temple. Is there any significance of the Third Temple in connection to Dajjal in Islam? I have searched online and haven't come across anything.

Re: The Third Temple

My understanding is Muslims are fundamentally opposed to the idea of construction of the Third Temple, as it will be built (if ever) at the site of Al-Aqsa.
    I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

^That much I know as well.

Masjid Aqsa supposedly will be destroyed in order to build the temple. And I've read that Trump will help in its construction. A real surprise that is...

But I wanna know it the third temple has any bearing on Dajjal's arrival in Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
        ^That much I know as well.

Masjid Aqsa supposedly will be destroyed in order to build the temple. And I've read that Trump will help in its construction. A real surprise that is...

But I wanna know it the third temple has any bearing on Dajjal's arrival in Islam.
        To my naaqis knowledge, No
        I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

Well according to my limited knowledge, Antichrist will emerge after some mysterious events that will take place on earth and will pave the way for his arrival. In ISLAM only the brief accounts of some major events are revealed like returning of Jews to The holly land, coming of Mahdi, fasaad e.t.c The constructuon of Third temple of Solomon is a minor event and hence it's not in Quran or Hadees. That's my understanding.
          But we do not have to worry over the construction of Temple cz according to Jewish beliefs, Temple will not be constructed until and unless a Redish Brown cow having some specific signs appears in Holly land. The emergence of the cow will be a green signal for them after which they will construct the temple. Hence Trumph or Natanyaho cant do anything even if they try to construct the temple. Let's wait for the cow.
          مجھے ہے حکمِ اذاں

Comment

maybe this can help a bit..

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble Seeker View Post
              Well according to my limited knowledge, Antichrist will emerge after some mysterious events that will take place on earth and will pave the way for his arrival. In ISLAM only the brief accounts of some major events are revealed like returning of Jews to The holly land, coming of Mahdi, fasaad e.t.c The constructuon of Third temple of Solomon is a minor event and hence it's not in Quran or Hadees. That's my understanding.
              But we do not have to worry over the construction of Temple cz according to Jewish beliefs, Temple will not be constructed until and unless a Redish Brown cow having some specific signs appears in Holly land. The emergence of the cow will be a green signal for them after which they will construct the temple. Hence Trumph or Natanyaho cant do anything even if they try to construct the temple. Let's wait for the cow.
              It's most likely a metaphor for something, not every thing should be taken literally.

Comment

Originally posted by third string View Post
                It's most likely a metaphor for something, not every thing should be taken literally.
                Nope. The Jews take it literally. They have been actively searching for this red heifer. And there's a claim that it's already been found...somewhere in the US....and that is meets all the qualifications ...which are that it should be completely red (even the hooves), it should not have done any labor of any kind, should not have reproduced. Supposedly it's being kept closely guarded.

Another sign for the emergence of Dajjal is the drying up of the Sea of Galilee aka the Kinneret Sea or Lake Tiberius. That's already happening.

Comment

Seeing the treachery and meanness of Jews it's possible that they will genetically engineer more than one red cow when they want to start their satanic war in the world.

The meanness of Bani Israel is mentioned in Quran also when they annoyed Prophet Musa alayhis salam. These days zionists are the worst creatures, they are not even Muslims which their predecessors at the time of Musa alayhis salam were. Therefore forget about any red cows, the Jews and their cronies in America and Europe will start their satanic mission whenever they want a 3rd world war to start. At the moment they can't afford a 3rd world war when they have daddies in China, North Korea and Russia to tame them as babies.

Comment

As for Muslims, their majority is deluded in ignorance and fairy tales forgetting about Quran and its message. Ulama have become Rabbis of Jews; after Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him people made ulamas their imams, others made them infallible imams, and now their word is taken as the final word and authority in Islam. These people cannot do anything except telling you stories and giving you signs of the doomsday.

However, when Allah wants to show his mercy upon Muslims, he will guide people and he will make them establish peace and justice in the world. Stories of Dajjal and Mahdi and blah blah have been repeated for centuries... good way to distract people into delusions.

Comment

They could just paint the cow red

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
                        The Jews believe that the Antichrist (Dajjal) will emerge when they complete the construction of the Third Temple. Is there any significance of the Third Temple in connection to Dajjal in Islam? I have searched online and haven't come across anything.
                        Peace @redvelvet,

Nothing significance of the 3rd temple in connection to dajjal except that dajjal will not be able to enter in four Masjid out of one is Masjid Al Aqsa.

Almighty Allah knows best.

And read this: Uprooted Palestinian: Why the Masjid Al-Aqsa Mosque is being undermined
                        Last edited by lethal kamikaze; Dec 29, 2017, 05:46 PM.
                        Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Working...
                        X