Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emergency Aid for Widows and Orphans in Syria

Asalaamu Alaikum.

During the last 10 days of Ramadan I am raising money for food and water for our Brothers, sisters, orphans and widows in desperate need in war torn Syria. Syria has been bombed constantly by world powers and recently with white phosphorus which burns the flesh of the victims. This has left the country in ruins and countless widows and orphans who have nothing.

I am working with a registered charity in the UK called One Nation. Registered Charity number: 1156200.

They have brothers and sisters working on the ground right now across affected areas in Syria:

Ramadan Iftar in Syria 2017 | One Nation UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Kvl1FirAM

30 trucks of aid has already been sent out. But the need in Syria is greater than ever before. Your valuable donations will go towards food and water men, women, widows an orphans in the following Areas - ATMEH, IDLIB, HAMA, TAFTANAZ, LATAKIA, RURAL ALEPPO, GHOUTA (DAMASCUS), HOMS & DARAA.

100% donation policy. No more towards admin costs. All money goes straight into charities account.

We are already 70% towards our total. So please give your Sadaqa and Zakat!

TotalGiving? - Iftaar & Water for Syria - Farrukh Paasha - One Nation - Fundraising Page

Re: Emergency Aid for Widows and Orphans in Syria

Many scholars agree tonight is most likely Laylatul Qadr!

So each pound you give now could be worth over 30,000! SubhanAllah!

Feed your brothers, sisters and children in Syria. They desperately need our help!

100% donation policy. Money goes into charities Account!

Give your Sadaqah and Zakat.

http://www.totalgiving.co.uk/mypage/fpaasha

Comment

Ramadan Iftar in Syria 2017 | One Nation UK

Comment

Give your Sadaqatul Fitr to emergency food relief in Syria

We are now taking your Sadaqatul Fitr donations which is 3 per person in the UK and RS 100 per person in Pakistan.

*Those from other countries can also pay in however much the amount is in their country. We take all currencies*

Your donations will go towards emergency food relief for Syrian families, Widows and Orphans.

Please specify "Sadaqatul Fitr* in the donations comment box.

We are still taking your Sadaqah and Zakat.

TotalGiving? - Iftaar & Water for Syria - Farrukh Paasha - One Nation - Fundraising Page

Comment

Reminder regarding Sadaqatul-Fitr

Comment

Hamza81 We ofcourse dont know the detail about you but appreciate what you are doing to reach out the actual victims of these calamities and the real deserving people.

Question: How do you actually make sure that the donations/food etc reach those stranded in the war-torn areas?
            Attitude is more important than facts.
            "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza81 View Post
              Many scholars agree tonight is most likely Laylatul Qadr!
              Peace Hamza81,

How they know that?
              Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

there is some problem with total giving page. Inbox me bank code and account number.
                zoobi doobi

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                  Hamza81 We ofcourse dont know the detail about you but appreciate what you are doing to reach out the actual victims of these calamities and the real deserving people.

Question: How do you actually make sure that the donations/food etc reach those stranded in the war-torn areas?
                  Asalaamu Alaikum,

The people who work for the charity One Nation are on the ground in Syria right now and they send videos of their work almost on a daily basis during this blessed month. This is a video from today's iftaar and water they provided for the Syrian people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2R9J32dnn8

They are active in the following areas Areas - ATMEH, IDLIB, HAMA, TAFTANAZ, LATAKIA, RURAL ALEPPO, GHOUTA (DAMASCUS), HOMS & DARAA.

Please check out all the rest of videos on their Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/onenationuk/videos

Comment

How do I know my hard earned money is utilized for the specific purpose and no fraud? Don't mind, I am lil bit suspicious before doing any contribution.
                    zoobi doobi

Comment

Originally posted by Anjul View Post
                      How do I know my hard earned money is utilized for the specific purpose and no fraud? Don't mind, I am lil bit suspicious before doing any contribution.
                      Asalaamu Alaikum, Its good to be suspicious and weary. Hence why I would never fund raise for any charity unless I know they are legitimate. Alhamdulillah this charity consists of some very genuine humble people. They record the work they are doing in Syria throughout this month almost on a daily basis. Please check out the videos:

26th Ramadan Iftaar in Syria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2R9J32dnn8

Please check out all the rest of videos on their Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/onenationuk/videos

Comment

Originally posted by lethal kamikaze View Post
                        Peace Hamza81,

How they know that?
                        Asalaamu Alaikum brother, How are you, its been a while I hope you and your family are in the best state of health and imaan.

Laylatul Qadr can be any of the last 10 nights, more likely on the odd numbered nights and many scholars say even more likely towards the second half which includes 27th and 29th.

With regards to the 27th then one of the most compelling reasons many scholars think that this blessed night may well fall on the 27th is that they cite the statement of `Ubayy b. Ka`b (Ra): I swear by Allah that I know which night it is. It is the night Allahs Messenger (peace be upon him) ordered us to observe standing in prayer. It is the night on the eve of the 27th of Ramadan. Its sign is that the Sun will rise in the morning of that day white without exuding any rays. [Sahh Muslim (762)]

But of course we should never put our hopes into one night and we should pray during all the last 10 blessed nights particularly the odd numbered nights. May Allah enable us to find this night and make the best of it. Ameen
                        Last edited by Hamza81; Jun 23, 2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Peace Hamza,

I'm fine and hope you're also best in state of health and faith.

The hadith which you quoted for my reading need citation. Therefore I'll pass comments after going through it.
                          Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Tonight is last of the odd last nights (29th) so could be Laylatul Qadr where each pound is worth over 30,000!

Only 428 to go to reach target of 7000. Invest a little now to gain huge rewards in the Hereafter!

Sadaqah, Zakat, Fitrana (3 per person in the Uk, RS 100 for Pakistan) - Specify "Fitrana" in donation comments box.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza81 View Post
                              Asalaamu Alaikum brother, How are you, its been a while I hope you and your family are in the best state of health and imaan.

Laylatul Qadr can be any of the last 10 nights, more likely on the odd numbered nights and many scholars say even more likely towards the second half which includes 27th and 29th.

With regards to the 27th then one of the most compelling reasons many scholars think that this blessed night may well fall on the 27th is that they cite the statement of `Ubayy b. Ka`b (Ra): “I swear by Allah that I know which night it is. It is the night Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) ordered us to observe standing in prayer. It is the night on the eve of the 27th of Ramadan. Its sign is that the Sun will rise in the morning of that day white without exuding any rays.” [Sahh Muslim (762)]

But of course we should never put our hopes into one night and we should pray during all the last 10 blessed nights particularly the odd numbered nights. May Allah enable us to find this night and make the best of it. Ameen
                              Asalaamu Alaikum, The citation is there brother Muslim 762. Also this is a famous hadith regarding the 27th night, so please feel free to look into it. But as I said in my previous post that to be sure to catch this blessed night then we need to worship during all the blessed nights inshaAllah particularly the odd numbered.

Comment

Working...
                              X