Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today’s Muslim

Hi People,,

Just thinking, are we (today’s Muslims) really do what it takes to be one. Are we following Islam as it should be? if not than why not? what is stopping us? Death is definite, there is no escape, are we ready for it? Are we ready for those 3 questions which will be asked from us in the grave,

1. Who is your RUB?
    2. Which is your Din?
    3. Who is the person sitting there?

Moreover are we ready for the 3 questions which will be asked on the day of judgment by Allah (s.w.t)

1. I gave you life how did you spend it ???

1. I gave you wealth on what did you spend it ???

1. I gave you time how did you use it ?????

What is the true meaning of us coming or rather we being sent in this world is??? It can’t be only have a good job/business have family have good house, bank balance and stuff like that. WHAT IS IT then ??

All your comments pleaseeeeee
    ......Inaalillahe wa inaa alaihe raajeoun....

Re: Today’s Muslim

i think i got every one scared!!! no one wants to post!!!

Comment

There is a saying of some saint, I forgot the name: The root of every deed (naiki) is fear of Allah.

I think the situation of Muslims in general globally, the lack of practice and peace in our lives and the corruption of all kinds in our societies are all linked to this fact that Muslims have forgotten the centerpiece of our belief system, that is fear of God. It was fear of God that made those idol worshippers that were submerged into the darkness (before accepting Islam) the best people to walk on the face of Earth. The character, the love, the compassion, the respect and the care for others in everyday life was all because of fear of God. Every action of those soul was for Allah, even building their own house, earning money and meeting each other was for sake of Allah. The world came to their feet automatically due to their total submission to Allah.

This is very clear and straight forward to understand why we are got to this low as Muslims if we know the essence of Imaan of those who excelled in this world and Akhira in a very short time. Fear of Allah and love of Prophet SAW are core to sail through this worldly life, yet performing your duties and fulfilling responsiblities as good citizens (wherever we are), while achieving ultimate success (salvation/falah-e-darain/pleasure of creator).
      charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
      zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

hi Smooth guy..thank you for your post.
        at least a start.. lets see if there are other people who can attempt answering /. joining the discussion.

Comment

Working...
        X