• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jihad Al-Nikah

Is it for real? Is it allowed in islam?

Re: Jihad Al-Nikah

what is it?
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Jehad Al nikah according to wahabi fatwa, girls can volunteer free sexual services to militants who are fighting in Syria. Google it and you will be amazed. It is getting very popular among militants as they get their virgins here on earth.

Comment

May Allah guide us all. Circumventing the limits of Allah knows no bounds for those with malady in their hearts, and there are Shaytaans among Men and Jinn. Astagfirullah.
        Boycott Indian economy. Buy Pakistani!

Comment

Originally posted by MAKRANI View Post
          Jehad Al nikah according to wahabi fatwa, girls can volunteer free sexual services to militants who are fighting in Syria. Google it and you will be amazed. It is getting very popular among militants as they get their virgins here on earth.
          It appear that this Wahabi(if he exist) is using asool kafi i think
          لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
          BROTHERS NOT SLAVES. Regain Respect

Comment

^ asool e kaafi?
            “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." Albert Einstein

Comment

Astagfirullah.
              Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” Albert Einstein

Comment

It's a lie....spread by Iranian and Lebanese newspapers.
                “I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot. ”

Comment

i do not know if its real or unreal but it is not allowed in islam from any angle at all.
                  The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

astaghfirullah..
                    So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
                    William Shakespeare

Comment

what? How is this happening?
                      You must know where you are coming from inorder to know where you are going!

Comment

^ You shouldn't sound so surprised

Our friends in Iran are behind this - Obviously they had the concept Nikah Al Mutah in mind!

Last December, an Iranian news service reported that al-Arifi had issued a fatwa saying Syrian rebels can “temporarily marry” Syrian girls as young as 14, and promising “paradise” to the “wives” concerned.

(Some Arabic reports say that the fatwa controversy is being stoked by elements supportive of Syrian President Bashar Assad, in a bid to tarnish the opposition rebels.)

‘Sexual Jihad’ Fatwa Urges ‘Temporary Marriages’ for Syrian Rebels | CNS News

In war to demonise your enemies in part of the war-effort.

fatwa controversy is being stoked by elements supportive of Syrian President Bashar Assad
                        Obviously this points to Iran

Comment

I have seen these reports circulating for the past many months, but I didn't find any substance in them as they are all pointing to the same source. Doesnt seem reliable.
                          “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." Albert Einstein

Comment

This is a brainchild of someone's sick mind and against Islam's teachings.

'Aik hon muslim haram ki pasbani k liye'?? yeah right
                            The will of Allah will not take you where the Grace of Allah will not protect you.

Comment

I m surprised by knowing "wahabis" doing thin n etc

Kisi b jamaaat ko blame krne se pehle research kr leni chahye !
                              Cuz buhtaan is se bra gunaah hai jis ka aap ne zikr kiya !

Is qism ka nikaah, Wahabis , Sunnis mein na hota hai na kbhi suna hai aur na ye jayz hai !

These fitnaas r only spread by the enemies of Islam n munafiqeens to blame n to bring a bad picture of Islam to the World !
                              My Attitude :
                              If you want to say bad things about me behind my back,
                              Come in front of me, I'll tell you more 3:)

Comment

Working...
                              X