Praying During the Menses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying During the Menses

From what I understood there is no direct verse in the Quran that says you CAN'T pray during your menses, just that if you don't want to then you don't need to.

What if you're just bleeding a lot for medical reasons, and so the month goes by and you barely get a chance to read namaz? Aren't you then obligated to just read it anyway?
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

If you are bleeding a lot then it's not considered menstruation. Don't do namaz on the days that you know by calculation about being menstruation days, and during rest of the days, clean yourself and do fresh wudu for every prayers and do your namaz.
    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Re: Praying During the Menses

If one is bleeding due to medical reasons other than the specific days, its no longer known as the Cycle and she is allowed to pray.
      So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
      William Shakespeare

Comment

Re: Praying During the Menses

as a side answer...prayers missed during the menses, qazaa is NOT required meaning you don't have to pray later, after the menses, to re-compensate the missed prayers.

but, the missed rozas [siyaam] you have to fast after the menses to complete the number of rozas.
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
        16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Working...
        X