Color Pink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color Pink

What does it mean if you see color Pink as an answer to Istikhara? I know red means no, but what about color pink?
    No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem. If itís meant to be, itíll beÖ

Re: Color Pink

Peace pinkyy

Please refer to the other threads about istikhara. I note that you have chosen the name "pinkyy" for yourself ... I think it ironic but perhaps the "pink" is just you looking at yourself?
    The Prophet(SAW) said:
    "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

Comment

Peace,

does color matters?
      Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Originally posted by lethal kamikaze View Post
        Peace,

does color matters?
        I thought it does.

Anyways! Now I know the answer to my Istikhara was a No
        No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem. If itís meant to be, itíll beÖ

Comment

I did an instikhara for whether I will have a bhanja or bhanji.....and the answer came the 'pink'......been thinking wht it could possibly mean?.........j/k.......first time I heard of the colors in instikhara......interesting!
          If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X