Hajj 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hajj 2010-2011

Recent visitors please share your experience!!

Your stay- number of days-
    Travel agency service experience
    Group experience if you went in a group
    First sight of kaaba experience and duas experience at this time
    Arafat day feelings and reaction
    Health status experience
    mina experience!!

Please share! Looking forward to hearing from others I will share mine too.

Re: Hajj 2010-2011

I was lucky enough to perform Hajj this year, alhumdolillah. It was an eye opening experience that has taught me so many things in so many ways. The whole experience of gazing the Kaaba and masjid e Nabbawi seems like a dream now which I really miss. Performing all the rituals and reflecting on the reasons behind them made me realize the real message of the deen. Just walking on the same earth walked by my role models was a powerful experience on its own. Since I am back it has been somewhat difficult to settle back into the routine life. Leaving Madina and Jannatul Baqi was very difficult for me.
    "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Comment

Yeah seems lik a dream!!! Definitely would like to go back, I loved Makkah the most...adjusting back to routinevlife is hard after ur sleep schedule gets used to the the ibadaat and waking up so early in the morning...

Comment

Your stay- number of days- 43
        Travel agency service experience A 1
        Group experience if you went in a group SPD Contingent amazing
        First sight of kaaba experience and duas experience at this time cant express in words ....
        Arafat day feelings and reaction goood
        Health status experience Allah ka shukar hai sehat A1 rhii ... bus sirf aik dafa thora gala kharab howa thaa thts all .......rest everythg was healthy wealthy n wise
        mina experience!! 4 ngts stay ... very unique but wonderful ...
        Luck is about being prepared for those
        Opportunities that come Knocking !

Comment

Allah SWT app sb ka hajj qabool farmain. Ameen.
          Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Hajj maqbool hajjis and hajjans.....
            If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Your stay- number of days- 2009 - 3 weeks
              Travel agency service experience - The travel agency itself was alright. I was glad that our group leader (Shaykh) was with us during the entire trip and gave us a wonderful experience
              Group experience if you went in a group - I had several members of my family with me in our group. Was so grateful for that. Since hubby and I are students of the Shaykh, a lot of the group members thought hubby and I were assistant team leaders and therefore thought we had to take care of their needs first and foremost. That was not the case. We were pilgrims like everyone else. Because of their assumptions, this led to disagreements and resentment among these ladies towards me. Astagfirullah. A lot of these women thought they were here on vacation and I was their maid.
              First sight of kaaba experience and duas experience at this time - I had my eyes down while walking towards the Kaaba in the Haram. . When I looked up, the first thing that popped into my head was, it's smaller than what I should it would be. Then I began to pray/read all the duas that I had writtened. I wish i had just prayed duas out of my heart instead of writing it down. After 1 or 2 tawaaafs we prayed Zhuhr in congregation several feet infront of the kaaba. subhanallah it was amazing.
              Arafat day feelings and reaction - I had thought Arafat would mean that all of us would be gathered on the mountain and praying out in the open sun. I had seen that in pictures. But this was not the case. We were in tents and spent the whole day there. I did enjoy the time close to maghrib where i was sitting out in the open floor facing the kaaba and praying in solitude and hubby joined me as well and we both stood and did our prayers.
              Health status experience - Alhumdulillah I was fine health wise. I was the least health conscious in our group, but the only one that didn't get sick
              mina experience!! - interesting. It was pouring rain the next day and water started leaking into our tent, especially in the area where i was supposed to be sleeping. But once I moved my bed and got settled in, I loved it. It brought all of us closer and I felt so relaxed there.
              "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

^
                u peformed hajj in the year 2009?
                Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

yep. as a newlywed with my hubby (our "honeyhajj"), inlaws, 2 SILs, 1 BIL, my own parents and my mamoo and mumani.
                  "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

What is:

SILs and BIL?

Nice to hear that.

Comment

sister in laws

brother in law

Comment

Oh Acha oky :sid:

Comment

Working...
                        X