The Best Way to Spend 10,000 dollars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Way to Spend 10,000 dollars?

How would you spend 10,000 grand if you had been given it all of a sudden?

assume that its american currency.

can you handle the responsibility?

I heard at a khutbah that a person's deeds are done when they die except for 3 things. When a person donates money to build a masjid, school, or writes a book to increase knowledge (I'm thinking religious book), this person's good ideas keep on growing even after he/she dies.

I read that a house could be rebuilt in Gujrath for $5000. With $10,000, I would rebuild 2 homes or make it into 2 homes for orphans. I would like to help the orphans b/c I am one of the fortunate ones who has had a wonderful life with loving parents who have fulfilled all of my material and immaterial needs & desires. Orphans have noone, they need us more than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Yasmine:
      I heard at a khutbah that a person's deeds are done when they die except for 3 things. When a person donates money to build a masjid, school, or writes a book to increase knowledge (I'm thinking religious book), this person's good ideas keep on growing even after he/she dies.

I read that a house could be rebuilt in Gujrath for $5000. With $10,000, I would rebuild 2 homes or make it into 2 homes for orphans. I would like to help the orphans b/c I am one of the fortunate ones who has had a wonderful life with loving parents who have fulfilled all of my material and immaterial needs & desires. Orphans have noone, they need us more than anyone else.

i hope u do win then

------------------
      ~* pardeh mein rehnay do
      ~* pardah na uthao
      - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

Fly to Vegas and blow the lot gambling, or spend it to woo high school girls into going with me........

Seriously, I'd split it into 1/4 and place $2500 on Pakistan and Ausralia each for Wc 03 at differnt bookies, and then use the remainder to buy a pair of sunglasses and if i had any left over other stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X