Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lesbians, gays and sex!

hope i dont get banned for this..

anywayz.. so what does ISLAM says about these three things.. it has alwayz been so hush hush topic. just wondering if u guys know anything about it. any refrenses to hadith or verse in QURAN.

------------------
    ai ajnabi tu bhee kabhee awaaz dai kahee say...
    - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Homosexuality is a very big sin...

The Quran says...

We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." [Qur'an 7:80-81]

"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." [Qur'an 26:165]

and Hadith...

"When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes."

"Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to." (in reference to the active and passive partners in gay sexual intercourse)

"Sihaq (lesbian sexual activity) of women is zina (illegitimate sexual intercourse) among them."

Hoosexuality & Islam

[This message has been edited by Paki Prince (edited August 06, 2002).]

Comment

Adultery is also a sin...

Quran

"Nor come nigh to adultery for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils)." [Qur'an 17:32]

"The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication - flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of the Believers witness their punishment." [Qur'an 24:2]

"Those who bring the charge of adultery against chaste women but cannot produce four witnesses to prove the charge, give them 80 lashes and their testimony should never be believed." [Qur'an 24:4]

Hadith

"Said the Prophet: 'A grievously heinous sin in the estimation of God is to commit adultery with a woman living in one's neighbourhood'" [Bukhari & Muslim]

" He or she who casts a lewd glance at another and allows himself or herself to be attracted likewise, both meet the displeasure of God." [Dailami]

"There is nothing which God abhors more than adultery."

"Observed the Prophet: 'Whenever a calamity befalls a centre of population, take it for granted that immorality is rampant in that place.' [Dailami]

Comment

Sex is to be enjoyed by a husband and wife...

Quran

"Among His signs is (the fact) that He has created spouses for you from among yourselves so that you may console yourselves with them. He has planted love and mercy between you; in that are signs for people who reflect" (30:21)

"They are garments for you while you are garments for them" (2:187).

"Your wives are a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will" (2:223)

Hadith

Gods's Messenger(s) said: "In the sexual act of each of you there is a sadaqa." The Companions replied: "0 Messenger of Allah! When one of us fulfils his sexual desire, will he be given a reward for that?" And he said, "Do you not think that were he to act upon it unlawfully, he would be sinning? Likewise, if he acts upon it lawfully he will be rewarded." (Muslim)

"Not one of you should fall upon his wife like an animal; but let there first be a messenger between you." "And what is that messenger?" they asked, and he replied: "Kisses and words." (Daylami)

Comment

thank u so much

appreciate it.

------------------
          ai ajnabi tu bhee kabhee awaaz dai kahee say...
          - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

u welcam jee

Comment

if all animals act according to allahs will.

why is it that at least 450 animals have gay sex and in some cases lesbian sex or animal orgys .

penguins have 7 year long gay relationships, greylag geese 15 years gay relationships.

bears ,elephants, goats, giraffes, dolphins,camels all gay .

you would think allah wouldnt have put all these bent lesbian camels and such on earth to be such a bad example to us :0)

[This message has been edited by jonny2mad (edited August 07, 2002).]

Comment

There are basically 2 Biblical verses that conservative Christians quote to validate their views on homosexuality (there are actually a couple of others, but I think even they realize that is stretching it).

In a previous post there are 2 quotes from the Quran that may indicate Allah's view on homosexuality. Are there more? Or is is like the Bible where it is mostly missing from scripture?

Comment

I personally believe in a gay group of genes.
                  I used to have a gay cat he never showed any interest in female cats only male ones .
                  Ive got a cousin whos gay and he was just like the cat and I dont think you can do much about it.
                  and I cant remember that much about it in the bible either.

Comment

Working...
                  X