Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUNO SUNO SUNO BUDDHA KUCH BOL RAHA HAI

Muslims

tHIS IS MY SARCASTIC TAKE ON nOBEL PRIZE WINNER IN lITERATURE BRITISH DOMICILED tRINIDIDIAN WHO IS SON OF iNDIAN lABOUR BROUGHT TO cARIBEAN DURING BRITISH MASTERS SLAVERY DAYS ..NAIPAUL :TEAR2:

He has nasty things to say about Muslims all over the world even though he married a Pakistani journalist Nadira

I post in REligion section b/c his attack is directly to all muslims & had it been only Pakistanis ,i would have posted in Pakistan or World for political discussion.

I would like to enlighten who read his ignorent irresponsible & irreverend big mouth hence my flippant nonchallant & disrespectfukltenor towards him ..excuse me fot it

SUNO SUNO SUNO BUDDHA KUCH BOL RAHA HAI ....NEW DRAMA OF MOIN AKHTAR ORDER YOUR COPY IN ADVANCE....;-)))

"[is his sympathy for Hindu revivalism in the form of the BJP, now in government, and his unwillingness to condemn excesses such as the 1992 destruction of the mosque in Ayodhya.]"

HE ,NAIPAUL IS FIT TO BE LIKE RASTOGI A PROFESSOR IN UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION APPOINTED BY BJP AFTER PARTICIPATING IN KILLING A MUSLIM WOMAN BY HIMSELF B/C HE WAS JELOUS OF HER BEUTY!!

"[He feels a definite antipathy for Islam?s fanatical role in India, past and present.]"

WHY HE ALONE THERE ARE MILLIONS OF VHP RSS SHIV SAINIK IN INDIA WHO ARE ANTI MUSLIM ANTI ISLAM ANTI PAKISTAN TOO

"[talked-about marriage to a Pakistani journalist, Nadira Khannum Alvi, in 1996, just after the death of his first wife, might have been expected to make him more sympathetic to Islam, or to Pakistan. Instead, the opposite seems true. Both his books on Islam have been ?banned? there, he says: anyway, they cannot be obtained. Naipaul is scathing: ?It?s not a book-reading country, it has no intellectual life ? it?s against the intellectual life. I think if the fount of all your actions is religion and the idea of the religious war, which involves religious hatred ? then books,"]

JELOUS NAIPAUL THAT HE DOESNT SELL ANY BOOK IN PAKISTAN HENCE BLAST THEM AS THEY R NOT HIS PATRONS CUNNING LITTLE FOX

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/section/0,,923,00.html
    August 07, 2002

V. S. Naipaul, at 70, speaks about his controversial career and reveals that "for the first time in my life, I'm doing nothing"
    '
    By Andrew Robinson

------------------
    Wohi Hota Hai Jo Munzoore Khuda Hota Hai ... :nahnah:
Working...
X