Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam, first messenger or first human being....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam, first messenger or first human being....

I was just talking to someone on the net and he floated a new idea that Adam was not the first human being but the first messenger. That means there were people before adam on earth. Any comments.....

According to Islam, Adam was the first human and first Messenger on earth.

Qur'aan states:

002.030 Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth."

They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

002.031 And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right."

002.032 They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."

002.033 He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"

002.034 And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith.

002.035 We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the bountiful things therein as (where and when) ye will; but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."

002.036 Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden), and get them out of the state (of felicity) in which they had been. We said: "Get ye down, all (ye people), with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood - for a time."

002.037 Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

Comment

wait for Ahmedis to tell you that Hazrat Adam AH was the first man to 'achieve' a level of 'human being' or something of that sort and that he was not first 'man' etc.

------------------
      May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
        wait for Ahmedis to tell you that Hazrat Adam AH was the first man to 'achieve' a level of 'human being' or something of that sort and that he was not first 'man' etc.

Yeah..tell me about it. The nerve of some people

Comment

if he was a "prophet", than what naton is he was sent to?... Allah says to every nation we have sent a prophet.. in other words prophets are sent to some nation..

some think he raised his own nation (from two sons.. out of which the bad one killed the good one..) ... ... ...

i am clueless?

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:

not that I am ahmadi, but unless you are Allah, which i would wager that you are not, you will not know what did Allah mean by the term first human. were homohabilis, neandrathals and cromags considered humans?

why not just let things like this be and try to go live a good life?

is that so hard?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

002.036 Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden), and get them out of the state (of felicity) in which they had been. We said: "Get ye down, all (ye people), with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood - for a time." [/b]
              hmmm so who are all these people??

JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

As far as my knowledge goes, prophets are sent to cure human beings spiritually through direct guidance from Allah Almighty. The very attribute of a 'nabi' or prophet is that Allah speaks to them more frequently than any other of his creation. So if ADAM AS was first person on this earth, then who was he sent to cure as a prophet? himself? I think, Hadhrat Adam AS was the first man on this earth who GOD chose as his messenger to people; and he was the first person whome GOD chose to speak to!!!

Comment

so what is the reason apes were created by god? why we need apes as pre-cursor to humans? why resemblance of apes close to humans than to zebras?

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
                    so what is the reason apes were created by god??
                    Next time I am playing golf with him, I will ask him, sheesh
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X