ISNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISNA

If you're in NA, its a must come event. Insha'Allah, you'll be able to come.

[This message has been edited by Muni (edited August 05, 2002).]

Muni, I did not wanted this information to become public....

I thank you for all the suggestions, I told you I would feel save somewhere around near the ISNA convention.

ohhhhh you are so mean

Comment

why do u wanna go to isna anyway..i heard its a hookup spot anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Sheraz CT:
        why do u wanna go to isna anyway..i heard its a hookup spot anyway

why do you go out on the street i've heard its a hookup place, oh wait is this "hookup" a kind of a long life disease in your opinion?

Comment

nope..i still dont understand ur reply after reading it several times...i dont think u are gona go there and search for a life partner

Comment

Originally posted by SaadiaB:
            Muni, I did not wanted this information to become public....

I thank you for all the suggestions, I told you I would feel save somewhere around near the ISNA convention.

ohhhhh you are so mean

SaadiaB-
            You posted that you wanted a roommate in the general forum, don't u think that is public? This is on the same bulletin board so i don't see the difference. Regardless, I apologize for making you uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Muni:
              SaadiaB-
              You posted that you wanted a roommate in the general forum, don't u think that is public? This is on the same bulletin board so i don't see the difference. Regardless, I apologize for making you uncomfortable.

Muni you are right, and I apologize for being so rude, while you trying to help, guess what I have good news I will PM you soon Insahallah!

Comment

Working...
              X