Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should islam and hinduism fight it out ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should islam and hinduism fight it out ?

is that only way to end the both religne's
    differences or try to find common ground
    if any. or it hopeless situation? is it civilisational conflict?

I dont see islam fighting hinduism pakistan may fight india but I cant see all the muslims in the world supporting pakistan.

The whole idea of a religion based army is very dangerous its bad enough when you have local wars based on religion but when one religion worldwide fights another that would be very bad .

and then if the islamic side looked like winning you could imagine lets say the worlds christians or buddists coming in.

and if one side won would they then force the other side to convert ,its a very bad idea.

its much better to put pressure on every country to respect human rights and try to build understanding between faiths.

wars are bad things and just prove who had the best weapons not who was right

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:

I don't think it's a match of cricket so that you can fight between the two teams and the followers of loosing team religion change their religion. Nor they have to find a common ground to live together. I think people of different religions can live together without those fights or finding the common ground. There should only be one common ground to respect each other's religion and try to understand their point of view.

If scholars of two religion sit down and scholars of one religion proves their point even then there will be people questioning and not accepting so this exercise might be futile.

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:

No.

Why? Because you will never eliminate Islam from this earth. Others have tried before you, but hey, if you want to try just be my guest.

Comment

What sense the Maslims have is much clear in above (Alpha) post.

Comment

The pen is indeed mightier than the sword.

It wasn't easy eliminating Islam by war, but compilation of fancy stories achieved the same purpose where today there is no Islam as it was supposed to be. The Qur'an has been bypassed.. and organized Judeo-Christian-Pagan-cultural traditions are followed instead.

I guess there is no need for Hinduism to fight Islam.. in it's current form there aren't many differences between the religious practices anyway.
            JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Only Hindus in predominant India seem to have a problem with Islam.

Look around you.

Do you honestly think Muslims across the world give a toss about Hinduism.

I think not!!

Even Hindus who actually leave India and settle in other countries seem to become more civilised and accept World Faiths.

Maybe Islam should kick Hinduisms behind. Having said that, we already have. That's why you have got the distorted teachings of Brahma!!!

Work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by anand:
                yes, Alpha1 is the ultimate leader of current Islamic world, and he TOTALLY is representative of all the Muslims in the world. how pathetic can you get anand?

rvikz: as other people indicated, fighting out does not work, neither does "debating". its just matter of 'educating' masses to get along with other religions.

------------------
                May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

in fact its hindus talking about 'eliminating' Muslims from India, not the other way around. none of the Muslims I know have ever met expressed desire to eliminate hindus (by force). yes 'desire' to convince and convert is different issue.

perhaps its hindus' desperate attempt to 'revenge' for the thousand year rule by 'Muslim rulers' over India/Bharat/Hindustan.

------------------
                  May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited July 31, 2002).]

Comment

will it help pakistan if hindu-mulims fight?
                    pakistan will be disspointed if both community get along?

Comment

The only time that both Hindus and Muslims got along was when India was ruled by Islam. The Hindus saw the beauty of Islam and many converted. Many appreciated the lack of caste etc and the Islamic states policies such as guaranteed food, clothing and shelter, improved social system etc.
                      Every citizen in the state had the same rights regardless of creed, ethnicity etc and this was the only period when Muslims and Hindus were lving side by side in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by s_H_e_I_k_H:
                        The only time that both Hindus and Muslims got along was when India was ruled by Islam. The Hindus saw the beauty of Islam and many converted. Many appreciated the lack of caste etc and the Islamic states policies such as guaranteed food, clothing and shelter, improved social system etc.
                        Every citizen in the state had the same rights regardless of creed, ethnicity etc and this was the only period when Muslims and Hindus were lving side by side in peace.
                        mughal are no different from hindu kings
                        both never cared about reforming or recruiting
                        army from dalits .

Comment

Fighting is the way of ignorant people. It will never solve anything in teh long term.
                          The smarter, more intelligent people KNOW that we don't all have to think the same way to live together.

Anyone who belives that you can talk abnd find and agreement will be able to. If there is basic justice and the same laws applied to all then anyone can live with anyone else.

Comment

Mr Anand

I know the burning desire that exists in every hindu fundementalist-extremeist-terrorist to eliminate and destroy every muslim. The Jews have been trying it, the Christians have been trying it, and so too have the Romans. No matter how hard you try to supress Islam, it will always come back in greater numbers.

As far as Muslims are concerned, we are not at all bothered with your religion for your affair is with Allah alone and you will be judged according to your deeds alone.

If you want peace between Pakistan and india, then you will have to do the following:

Freedom for the Kashmiris to decide their own future

until this happens, the Kashmiris will always fight you.

Comment

Dear Mr Sheikh, I really appreciate your innocence. The best rule is conducted only by Islam, whatever people are leaving in the State.

I will appreciate you more if you can mention at least one Islamic State where Muslims are leaving in a little harmony. (Let us not talk of people from other religions.)
                              Shall I tell you that Islamic history is a total fun of counter Jihads?

Some one finds a Muslim leadership in this Alpha, though for some time I was sure that the latest leader of Muslims was Bin Laden, after Gaddaffi, Khomeiny and Saddam. Many States fight against Islam, you know why? May be because we are never sure if Islam is a religion or a politics, a dirty politics, most of the time.

We must accept that Islamic terrorism in Kashmir is a fight for freedom! We must give up Kashmir to buy peace with a so called State Pakistan?

What about Zhhunri Tallaya, a 400 sq m street in east of Delhi? Some Muslims were not happy recently. You are welcome to demand an Islamic Republic of Zhhumri Tallaya!

Comment

Working...
                              X