Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should you love?

Asslamu alaikum wa Rehmatullah
    This is a very old post i found...here on general forum..it was posted by LittleBoy...
    Have a read...I think it is beautiful...MashAllah! I hope we can all benefit from this..inshAllah.
    ----

Love, love, love. Who should you love the most? We are the people who want the freedom to kill ourselves. There is someone who we all should love the most and He is Allah. He says in Holy Quran 3:31: Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." Allah has forbidden talk, touch, or even look at na maharam (someone who you can marry). There is a reason behind this. If you break the law of Allah and express yourself to a na maharam of course you are going to fall in love, and then what happens in future is a punishment for you in this world and their might be in here after. Allah knows everything. Each and every law that He has made are for our own good. If we just follow then we would live a most perfect life. But no!!! We want to kill the most beautiful gift that Allah has given us, our life. We want to kill our soul. We are the once who do not follow the laws of Allah and when we suffer the punishment we blame our own destiny. But we forget that we were the once who made our own destiny. We forget that we were the once who did not follow the laws of Allah. Every each thing in Islam is for our own benefit in this life and in hereafter. Don't think I am trying to give you a Jummah's Kuthba but just trying to tell you the Truth so you might be guided. So love Allah the most and follow Quran and Sunnah so you might be guided.
    Allah says in Holy Quran:

14:3 Those who love the life of this world more than the Hereafter, who hinder (men) from the Path of Allah and seek therein something crooked: they are astray by a long distance.

16:107 This because they love the life of this world better than the Hereafter: and Allah will not guide those who reject Faith.
Working...
X