X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Adnan Ahmed ...

I captured you as quoting:

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:

God gave us the gift of song, we didn;t create it.
    God also created Shaytaan, but we seek Allaah's refuge from him.

Anyhow, my point of inquiry lies in your statement:

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:

Can those that are so against music please be so kind as to explain how it can be harmful in any way at all??
    Do you question everything Allaah and His Messenenger - salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam - command?

If i can provide you just one single authentic hadeeth suggesting that Music is prohibited in Islaam, will you then obey Allaah and His Messenger - salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam?

regards

------------------
    "No leaf falls except that He knows of it, and no rain drop forms except that He has willed it."

Was the question addressed to you?

Why don't you let the person who is asked, answer the question?

Sentinel.

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited July 09, 2002).]
    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Hasnain

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:
        Hasnain

Don't you have 'music' listed as one of your interests?

Comment

Originally posted by Seminole:
          Don't you have 'music' listed as one of your interests?
          Maybe he was referring to my quote:

Originally posted by Hasnain:

God also created Shaytaan, but we seek Allaah's refuge from him.
          Or maybe he no longer listens to music. And if that is the case then he shall be greatly rewarded for moving away from the evil, especially after once being inclined toward it.

If the person leaves that which is prohibited and impermissible, for the sake of Allaah and does not return to it, then the rewards are enormous. And one who leaves the biggest crime and the biggest sin of associating partners with Allaah - in His Lordship, His worship or His Names and Attributes - then the rewards for this are unimaginabley great.

... and Allaah - the Most Majestic - knows best.

----------------
          "No leaf falls except that He knows of it, and no rain drop forms except that He has willed it."

[This message has been edited by Hasnain (edited July 09, 2002).]

Comment

Sorry Sentinel, I forgot .. this is a person to person messaging service and not a discussion board
            JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Well PakistaniAbroad, as long as you understand. Just don't let it happen again.

Comment

You can contact the admin if you so wish.

Akif

[This message has been edited by Akif (edited July 09, 2002).]

Comment

Jazak Allah khair[/b][/QUOTE]

Ma'shallah, how true of a muslim you are, when you use the names of the grandsons of the Prophet(Pbuh) for your dog. Jazak Allah, Ameen

بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
                  بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Mir of Hunza, I hope you did that undeliberately! You must not commit such a disgrace in future.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasnain:
                      I captured you as quoting:

Do you question everything Allaah and His Messenenger - salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam - command?

If i can provide you just one single authentic hadeeth suggesting that Music is prohibited in Islaam, will you then obey Allaah and His Messenger - salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam?

regards

may GOd bless u bro ....ur answers r great....and thank you very much for helping me to answer them......if i am not wrong u must be a shia bro.....

Comment

Originally posted by PakistaniAbroad:
                        Was the question addressed to you?

Why don't you let the person who is asked, answer the question?

Sentinel.

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited July 09, 2002).]
                        my answer will be same as him ......

Comment

Ok here goes...

I've heard - and I think read - that young girls and boys of Medina were playing musical instruments and singing a welcome song when the Prophet (P.B.U.H.) arrived at their city after performing the Hijrat. Would the Prophet (P.B.U.H.) have not told them to stop as it is haraam? I have not found any account of such a hadith from that particular day.

------------------
                          You can only paint with the colors you're given...
                          ...so get what you like and like what you have.

Comment

You guys can produce whatever hadeeth you want.. Music has been a part of Islam from the start.. Just because some idiot interprets the koran to show that Music is bad, doesn;t mean we all have to agree. I for one love music and will never stop listening to it. Thats whats wrong with Muslims today, they turn Islam into some kind
                            of torture. No music!! Whats next, everyone should stop watching tv aswell..No offence, but this sh1ts a complete joke. Its no wonder Muslims have such a bad name

Comment

By the way, if you want to ask me somthing directly, then send me a prvate message...

Comment

Working...
                              X