Clear All

Chechen National hymne

Audio:
    http://www.mesaj.fm/real/yabanci/cecen.ram

Video:

Copy the link, paste in your loc bar.

mms://mesaj.fm/clip/cecenmarsi.wmv

[This message has been edited by Yemeen (edited July 04, 2002).]

Thanx for such wonderfull hymns friend. As I learned who song the hymn also became martyr in checenia.May Allah keep him in his paraside. If you want can translate them for you. The other hymn's name is MY MUSLIM CHECENIA, Take care...

Comment

The site adress you mentioned is indeed interesting I liked it much thanx again, there are cool clips and also a document video clip about democratic fight against hijab ban in Turkey (http://www.mesaj.fm if ou click on BASORTUSU on the right corner of the cite, then click on THE SCARF OPPRESSION IN TURKEY you will watch in english the document). Also if you click on VIDEO CLIPS you can see songs in arabic and turkish about palestene, checenia and some religious music also a clip again about hijab ban when you click on BASORTUSU song by taner yuncuoglu, thanx again for recommending this site...

Comment

Dont even bother asking bro, Please translate.

Are you from Toorki (Turkey)?

Comment

The hymne sounds very good and certainly uplifting (though i cant understand much except La Ilaha Illallah).

I have to question the use of Musical instruments in i though since nothing but the DUFF(a type of one sided drum) is allowed in islam.

Comment

This is beautiful stuff....absolutely beautiful.

I still question the use of music in it..but this is absolutely beautiful...

Galatasaray, can u translate it please ? Danke.

[This message has been edited by Maniac (edited July 06, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Maniac (edited July 06, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
            X