Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it permissible to marry a prostitute if she decides to quit her profession???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it permissible to marry a prostitute if she decides to quit her profession???

i know a prostitute who doesnt like her profession and want to quit, can i marry her to help her in her motive?????

If you are really really serious then please locate an Aalim and pose this question to him. I dont think that this forum has anyone qualified to be an Aalim.

Comment

one of my mom's distant cousins back home in pak married a 'tawaif'. people were mad at him for that but he faced them all.

its about 25ish years later now and theyre still living a happy life.

i dont know if its right or wrong but ive seen it been done. i personally think if both parties are willing to forgive and forget the past, its all good.

my 2 cents

------------------
      show over, money digested
      (show khatam, paisay hazam)
      Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

I believe that Muslims believe in the Mary of Magdelane incident that Jesus encountered. She was a prostitute that accepted the Christian faith, and Jesus accepted her as a believer, after she left her profession.

I'm pretty sure Muslims believe in this qisaa in history, and if so, I dont see why you can't marry the woman.

But definitely, get a mashwara from many many aalims before doing this...I am almost sure you'd be doing the right thing.
        I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

all sins r removed after TOBA....
          am no aalim, but i dont see any reason why there shud be a problem marrying a person who repents from all sins sincerely....

------------------
          "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
          Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Working...
          X