A question!!!!

The Jews call 'Uzair (Ezra) a son of Allah, and the Christians call
    Christ
    the son of Allah. That is the saying from their mouth; (In this) they
    are
    intimate; what the Unbelievers of the old used to say. Allah's curse be
    on
    them: how they are deluded away from the truth. [Qur'ân 9:30]

According to this aayah Mubarka jews are committing "Shirk" and qur'an says so. But we do not find any jews who believe so now. i am confused. Are they hiding theire faith or i am misinterprating this Aayah? since they strongly have faith in One God they never say that Ezra (Uzair) ra , Is son of God ?
    experts opinions required please.
    Thanks
    Assalamualaikum.

There's different sects in Judaism...

Maybe the sect which beleved Ezra was the son of God died out or sumfin'...

Even some christians are strictly monotheistic like jehovahs witnesses who believe Christ (peace and blessings of God be upon him) was a Prophet of God and had no share in divinity...

Comment

There is a very special story about Uzair and his brother Uzra (Ezra).

Comment

Originally posted by google:
        There is a very special story about Uzair and his brother Uzra (Ezra).
        can you please tell me in detail or i would love to read if you know any link or so.
        Paki Prince:
        thanks for the reply but still they all are not committing Shirk right? But Quran addresses "Jews" I believe It means ALL JEWS. But how this is my confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by uff:
          .......can you please tell me in detail or i would love to read if you know any link or so.
          Paki Prince:
          thanks for the reply but still they all are not committing Shirk right? But Quran addresses "Jews" I believe It means ALL JEWS. But how this is my confusion.

But there is another verse in Quran:

[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

It means, not ALL Jews are mushriks, but some.

------------------
          May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited June 20, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by uff:

Originally posted by google:
            There is a very special story about Uzair and his brother Uzra (Ezracan you please tell me in detail or i would love to read if you know any link or so.
            Paki Prince:

I am not sure of any link. This story happened in the time of 2nd Caliph Hazrat Umar Al Khattab (ra). A Jewish man came to see the caliph with a question (riddle). The question goes something like this " Tell me the answer to this and I will be a Muslim.
            2 brothers were born on a same day (twin) and they died on the same day. One was 50 year old and another brother was 150 year old. Tell me who are they?"

No one knew the answer to that question and so they Caliph ask someone to fetch Hazrat Ali B Abi Talib. When Ali came to the gathering the Jew rabbi repeated the question again.

I think this is what Ali (ra) told them " Those 2 people are Uzair and Uzra. They were brothers and born on the same day (twin). When Uzair was 30 year old Allah Swt made him die in his sleep. 100 years went by. Then Allah swt summon the angel to raise Uzair. Uzair was raised. He started walking back to his village. He thought he had slept no more than few hours or half a day max. Later when he came back and met his brother Uzra, he realized what had happen to him. Uzair and Ezra lived together for another 20 years and they died on the same day."

The Jewish man was impressed and accepted Islam.

[This message has been edited by google (edited June 20, 2002).]

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by uff:
              The Jews call 'Uzair (Ezra) a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is the saying from their mouth; (In this) they are intimate; what the Unbelievers of the old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the truth. [Qur'ân 9:30]

But we do not find any jews who believe so now. i am confused. Are they hiding theire faith or i am misinterprating this Aayah? [quote]

Ibrahim says: Wa Alaikum Salaam wa Rahmathullaahe wa Barakaathuhu

Dear Uff

Sorry for the delay in replying to your PM, which I seldom look into , (only noticed it yesterday ) or respond to. But since you have started a thread I will tell you what I know concerning this matter.

Firstly you must understand that Judaism just like Hinduism had been modified into a racist religion, as such, much of their written texts are hidden and will remain hidden as revealing them will amount to demise of such faiths which their priests will NEVER allow.

The Jewish Talmud, is a hidden and secretive scripture, and English translations, although they exist, are definitely hard to come by.

Even Christian priests who tried to translate the Talmud for public consumption amongst Christians have ended up dead. Let me give you an idea of why this is the case from sneak previews which may surface now and than.

In the following quotations, you will see the word "Goy." It serves several meanings; "unclean", "non-jew", "cattle," "filthy," etc. Here are some quotes from The Talmud that tells us why the Talmud is hard to come by. :

"To communicate to a GOY about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the GOYS knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

"If a Jew be called to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he only ought to give a FALSE EXPLANATION, that he might not, by behaving differently, become an accomplice in betraying this information. Who will violate this order shall be PUT TO DEATH." [Book of Libbre David, 37]

"It is FORBIDDEN to disclose the secrets of the Law [the Talmud]. He who would do it would be as guilty as if he destroyed the whole world." [Jaktu Chadasz. 171, 2]

"It is FORBIDDEN to disclose the secrets of the Law. One should and MUST MAKE FALSE OATH, when the GOYS ask if our books contain anything AGAINST them. Then we are bound to state on oath that there is nothing like that." [Szaalot-Utszabot. The Book of Jore d'a, 17]

"Every GOY who studies TALMUD, and every Jew who HELPS HIM in it, OUGHT TO DIE." [Sanhedryn 59 a. Aboda Zora 8-6: Szagiga 13]

"The ears of the GOYS are filthy, their baths, houses, countries are filthy." [Tosefta Mikwat, v.1.]

"A boy-GOY after nine years and one day old, and a girl-GOY after three years and one day old, are considered FILTHY." [Pereferkowicz: Talmud t.v., p. 11]

"You are human beings [meaning the Jews], but the nations of the world ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS but BEASTS." [Baba Mecia 114, 6]

Ibrahim says: thus much of the teachings contained in the Talmud are not open to scrutiny. Meaning that will be one reason why the Jewish teachings concerning the term “son of God” with regards to Uzair would be missing and not accepted in their current circles.

Secondly , The Other reason is that the current Bible has some TEN missing books that are mentioned in the Bible but are not appearing in it and as well as some SEVENTEEN books considered as Apocrypha ( contradictory books) which have been shelved by the Jews . Only Allah (swt) knows as to how much more Books are missing and they have many good reasons as to why they need to hide the dead sea scrolls ( that was found in 1947) because of its revealing contents.

Thirdly the term son of God had been used in the OT from the beginning. And this can be proven by

1) Luke 3:38 (Genealogy of Jesus)..."the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God."

2) Exodus 4:22 "Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the Lord says: Israel is my firstborn son."

3) 2 Samuel 7:13-4 "He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his ( David) father, and he will be my son."

4) Jeremiah 31:9 "They will come with weeping; they will pray as I ring them back.
              I will lead them beside streams of water on a level path where they will not stumble,
              because I am Israel's father, and Ephraim is my firstborn son."

5) Psalm 2:7 "I will proclaim the decree of the Lord: He said to me, "You are my Son;
              today I have become your Father."

6) Hebrews 7:3 "Without father or mother (Melchizedek), without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God, he remains a priest forever."

Thus, the Bible attest that many had been called sons of God in the past and Uzair would indeed fit that bill because he reestablished faith in God when it was destroyed

Ezra 7:6. this Ezra came up from Babylon. He was a teacher well versed in the Law of Moses, which the LORD, the God of Israel, had given. The king had granted him everything he asked, for the hand of the LORD his God was on him.( Ezra)

10. For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of the LORD, and to teaching its decrees and laws in Israel.

21. Now I, King Artaxerxes, order all the treasurers of Trans-Euphrates to provide with diligence whatever Ezra the priest, a teacher of the Law of the God of heaven, may ask of you—

25. And you, Ezra, in accordance with the wisdom of your God, which you possess, appoint magistrates and judges to administer justice to all the people of Trans-Euphrates--all who know the laws of your God. And you are to teach any who do not know them.

26. Whoever does not obey the law of your God and the law of the king must surely be punished by death, banishment, confiscation of property, or imprisonment.

Nehemiah 8:

4. Ezra the scribe stood on a high wooden platform built for the occasion. Beside him on his right stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah and Maaseiah; and on his left were Pedaiah, Mishael, Malkijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah and Meshullam.

5. Ezra opened the book. All the people could see him because he was standing above them; and as he opened it, the people all stood up.

6. Ezra praised the LORD, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, "Amen! Amen!" Then they bowed down and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

Ibrahim says: Thus even though the Jews may want to hide the truth, there is enough evidence in the Bible to proof, that Ezra would have been called the son of God by what is being conveyed in the Bible.

Hosea 1:10. "Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, `You are not my people,' they will be called `sons of the living God.'

since they strongly have faith in One God they never say that Ezra (Uzair) ra , Is son of God ?
              Ibrahim says: that is because they used the term “Ben Ale” or “ibn Allah” as an excuse to charge the messiah with blasphemy .

Meaning it was because Christ was called “Ben Allah” by others, they prosecuted him as a blasphemer and used the Romans to try and crucify him.

Thus in time, they removed all the texts concerning who they had addressed as Ben Allah and also most of the texts that revealed information on Christ in the OT.

This can be easily proven by the above verses as well as the fact that , it is written that Aaroon the chosen priest, introduced "COW WORSHIP"

Exodus 32: 2. Aaron answered them, "Take off the gold earrings that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me."

3. So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron.

4. He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, "These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt."

5. When Aaron saw this, he built an altar in front of the calf and announced, "Tomorrow there will be a festival to the LORD."

Ibrahim says: from the above, the Bible claims Aaron introduced cow worship, which is FALSE and the Qur’an corrects this in addition the Bible claims the tablets given by God were destroyed by Moses in his anger , which is also FALSE.

kindly read the TRUTH.

7: 148 The people of Moses made in his absence out of their ornaments the image of a calf (for worship): it seemed to low: did they not see that it could neither speak to them nor show them the way? They took it for worship and they did wrong.

149 When they repented and saw that they had erred they said: "If our Lord have not mercy upon us and forgive us we shall indeed be of those who perish."

150 When Moses came back to his people angry and grieved he said: "evil it is that ye have done in my place in my absence: did ye make haste to bring on the judgment of your Lord?" He put down the tablets seized his brother by (the hair of) his head and dragged him to him. Aaron said: "son of my mother! the people did indeed reckon me as naught and went near to slaying me! make not the enemies rejoice over my misfortune nor count thou me amongst the people of sin."

20: 94 (Aaron) replied: "O son of my mother! seize (me not) by my beard nor by (the hair of) my head! Truly I feared lest thou shouldst say `Thou hast caused a division among the Children of Israel and thou didst not respect my word!'"

95 (Moses) said: "What then is thy case O Samiri?"

96 He replied: "I saw what they saw not: so I took a handful (of dust) from the footprint of the Apostle and threw it (into the calf): thus did my soul suggest to me."

97 (Moses) said: "Get thee gone! but thy (punishment) in this life will be that thou wilt say `Touch me not'; and moreover (for a future penalty) thou hast a promise that will not fail: now look at thy god of whom thou hast become a devoted worshipper: we will certainly (melt) it in a blazing fire and scatter it broadcast in the sea!"

Ibrahim says: hence the Bible is CLEARLY erroneous and NO Jew today will admit they had done cow worship which is currently done by the Hindus, who have taken such teachings as their own.

Hope that helps make it CLEAR.

Was salaam
              Ibrahim

we are all travelers on the same journey but some travelers have better road maps!

Comment

Working...
              X