Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory Of Sept 11th! Bin Laden not guiltly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been saying since Sept 11th that Bin Laden was not guilty of Sept 11th at all! As has he and thousands of other people!

Let me direct you to the Yahoo News! Entitled "Conspiracy Theory Grips French: Sept. 11 as Right-Wing U.S. Plot"

this is all the respected data of a respected muslim called zubair (som of u mite know him as stormer)!
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm... wing_u_s__plot

The book 235-page book long has been published about this, called "The Horrifying Fraud" suggesting that the far right, KKK, and all the racists group instigated/ploted it!

They may have "programmed by the same government people to fly into the twin towers."

The pilots were far right racists!

All the way to provoking normal Muslims by the events in Isreal to drive them to do such things!

Governments have dis-missed this, but the book will be an interesting read for me, and other Muslims and people interested, in what seems to me to be a total frame up of Bin Laden, and the Taliban!

Some quoted from the Yahoo News;

"Two-thirds of the hits on our Web site come from the United States," he said. "I'm not saying all my readers agree with me, but they recognize that the official American version of the attacks is idiotic. If we can't believe the official version, where do we stand?"

"The 235-page book has been universally ridiculed by the French news media, while its arguments have been dismantled point by point in "L'Effroyable Mensonge," or "The Horrifying Lie," a new book by two French journalists. "

"they blamed Osama bin Laden for Sept. 11 and later broadened their targets to include the "axis of evil," centered on Iraq."

"He claims the Pentagon was not hit by a plane, but by a guided missile fired on orders of far right-wingers inside the United States government. Further, he says, the planes that struck the World Trade Center were not flown by associates of Osama bin Laden ( news - web sites), but were programmed by the same government people to fly into the twin towers."
    Check this out;

Here’s how the various instructors described these "pilots,"

Mohammed Atta, and Marwanal-Al-Shehhi, (Flight 11)

"neither man was able to pass a Stage I rating test to track and intercept."

The Washington Post (September 19, 2001)

Nawaq Alhazmi, Khaid Al-Midhar, (Flight 175)

"Their English was horrible, and their mechanical skills were even worse... like they had hardly even ever driven a car ... in the plane, they were dumb and dumber."

The Washington Post (September 24, 2001)

The piliots could not even pass flying tests on a basic level!

How were they able to control a big aeroplane like that and fly into the trade centres?!

They must have been controlled by some1 else..... controlled by the far right!

The instructors at those schools freely admit that such training would have been of no significant help to someone wanting to fly commercial airliners. They are "completely different systems." (www.tenc.net Interview with Huffman Aviation

You could not hear Osama voice so how do you know what he said???

Also, when the plane crashed into the world trade centre, everything in the plane turned into ashes, even bones !! So how did the passports survive the fire?

Therefore answer me these questions;

(1) Why did the Government confiscate Flight 77 video clips of the plane crashing into the Pentagon?

(2) How did the hijackers fly the plane! The pilot school said they could not even drive a car let alone a plane!

(3) Pilot school said the training in no way can teach people to fly planes of large size.....! They failed elementary plane tests!

(4) From when have passports been fire proof?

(5) A German TV show found that the White House's translation of the "confession" video was not only inaccurate, but even "manipulative"!

(6) Why won't the FBI release transcripts of the voice recordings from any of the planes?

(7) Why have the FBI refused to show what transcripts from the 8 black boxes retrieved?

(8) How can the hijackers have been in strip clubs, as they were described as devout Muslims?

(9) Considering that all persons on board all four planes died, how did the FBI come up so quickly with a list of names of the alleged nineteen Arab hijackers " including aliases used by fourteen of them, in some cases seven aliases (see the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 2001-09-27)? Did they simply pick out all names on the passenger lists which sounded Middle Eastern? Indeed, were those names on the passenger lists at all? If not, why not? Or did the FBI know in advance the names (and aliases) of the "Arab hijackers" on those flights?

(10) How comes there were no Arab people on-board the plan except for the "hijackers"

(11) Who stood to benefit from the complete destruction of the Twin Towers?

(12) Why were no aircraft fragments, identifiable as coming from a Boeing 757, recovered from the Pentagon crash site, just passports?

Now take you to the pictures of the Pentagon attack!
    http://www.nerdcities.com/guardian/...dity/oddity.htm

The pictures are all of different days or even months in the year no the same day!! With obvious picture manipualtions!

These facts and questions pose the question.... What did really happen on 11th September..... Osama Bin Laden had nothing to gain from the events at all, yet the far right have gained increased vote of 18-20% worldwide since the incident!

Your views?!

To add to my case;

(13) The plane heading towards the Pentagon would have been shot down, due to being in restricted airspace, why wasnt it?

(14) The 19 names of suspected hijackers released by the FBI don't point to Afghanistan. They come from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, United Arab, so why attack Afghanistan and blame Bin Laden?

(15) In addition, how comes Israel has escalated its attacks against Palestinians towns since the attacks and been allowed to do so?

(16) Take a good look at the map of Eurasia and plot out where the United States has military deployments. They march in a
    straight line through the middle of Central Asia: Macedonia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenia, Uzbekistan and
    Afghanistan. The U.S. is prepared to cut the Russian Federation off from the oil rich middle east, and to control transportation
    routes from China and India into the Middle East.

Please post ur views?or u just gonna like most pakis let this fade away aswell?we all have became cowards haven't we because of the love and admiration got for this world?wat will u say wen Allah asks u how did u express your thoughts on the matter? will u just say that ignored them?

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited June 24, 2002).]

Well, I do agree with you on that matter but today I have red the statment of SULEMAN ABU GHAIS, the spokesman for Al-qaida in which he accepted that the attacks on WTC and Pentagon were carried out by Al-qaida MUJAHIDEEN. so its really difficult to figure out who did what. But one thing is sure that if the attacks were carried out by the Bush administration itself, then it 'll not stop its war on "terror" unless it achieves all its strategic goals which you have mentioned and if these attacks were carried out by Al-qaida, then its hard to imagine what they can do in future.

------------------
    Don't take life too seriously,you won't get out alive.

Comment

Assalamo ALaikum!

I have also been maintaining since 9/11 that OBL did not have the capability nor the motive. But Zionists and others who had a score to settle with mUslims had both.

I have recently read an article where the person has said that months after the episode and so many important Al-Qaeda leders in captivity, American (un)intelligence is still relying on tapes from Al-Jazeera TV to prove that OBL was involved (sic).

As for Al-Jazeera TV, there are sone aspersions being cast on their genuineness. The staff is all ex-CNN. So far they have always produced tapes that have had negative impact on world opinion. Are they really doing unbiased reporting to improve image of Islam?

Wassalam

------------------
      Rabbeshrah lee sadree; wa yassirlee amree; yafqahoo qaulee.

Comment

There are many things I could say about your many points. Right now I will just comment on your Pentagon theory.

A good friend of mine, trsutworthy to the core, saw it.

It is up to whether to belive that, but I suspect many of you won't believe anything.

Comment

This thread is being transferred to the World Affairs forum.

Sentinel.

Comment

Working...
          X