Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking God - - who invented Christ and Mary worship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking God - - who invented Christ and Mary worship?

Ibrahim says: Greetings of peace to one and all

Dear all,

Lets continue “Asking God” continued after Who is Mary (pbuh)? was answered by God.

And How did Mary (pbuh) conceive her son? was answered by God.

And Is Christ your son? was answered by God

And why the special way? was answered by God

And Who is Christ? was answered by God

And after How did Christ get such powers answered by God

Yes, my Lord ! it was all your miracles done by your finger , But why people worship Jesus ( fabricated name) as God or son of God, did Jesus himself profess to people to worship him and his mother Mary (fabricated name) ?

I mean why did people worship him or his mother?

The Creator said:

5:116 And behold! Allah will say "O Jesus the son of Mary! didst thou say unto men `worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah"? He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

5: 117 "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say to wit `Worship Allah my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up thou wast the Watcher over them and Thou art a Witness to all things.

Ibrahim says: That’s it, so this is just another invention of the Christians just like they changed his name they also changed what he taught! Glory be to Thee, my Lord, indeed none can have patience or wisdom as THOU ,my Lord. Even after all these Thou my Lord, chose to forgive mankind and still guide them with another scripture revealed to another tribe as foretold in the Bible from the beginning. Glory be to thee and thee alone my Lord, and may thou bestow peace and blessings on all the prophets and messengers thou had chosen and sent to mankind who suffered for Thy cause.

I submit to thee and thee alone, my Lord! may you forgive me for asking questions which you have already answered form the beginning.

Disclaimer : Actual word used by the Creator as his true and proper name is Allah in all original scriptures , ( not God as is refer to in this post for convenience ) Eesa (or spelt Esa , Isa, Issa) is the true name of Christ and Mariam is the true name of the Mother of Christ.
    Ibrahim says Any questions explicitly based on the above topic is welcome.

No Christian "worships" Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. There might be some misguided sects around that do, but Christianity ONLY worships God Almighty.

Nice try, Ibrahim, but yet another lie....

Comment

Man Ibrahim,
      Thank you for sharing all this with mere Mortals on GupShup!!

Do you have any idea as to when this 'Godly Gallup Poll' will stop or does God decide that too?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old Man:
        No Christian "worships" Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. There might be some misguided sects around that do, but Christianity ONLY worships God Almighty.
        Ibrahim says : Greetings of peace to one and all

Old man had finally spoken the truth, yes! I agree with old man

1) All those who call upon Jesus as their Lord and Savior are EVIL and misguided Christians

2) All those that call upon Mary as mother of God are EVIL and misguided Christians

3) All those who say TRINITY are Evil and misguided Christians

4) Only those who call upon the Almighty Allah are true Christians

Thank you old man for telling me this , I knew there was some good in you.

Regards
        Ibrahim

Never throw mud you will have dirty hands

[This message has been edited by Ibrahim (edited June 18, 2002).]

Comment

the zeal with which you use the word "Evil" is hilarious, dude. make love, not war. dont use God's or Jesus's name to spread hatred.

cheers,
          queer
          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I must have misread Old Man's post because I saw no reference to his calling Christians evil. Queer is right. Spreading hatred is wrong (read un-Godly). But spreading hatred in the name of God is abhorrent and a disgrace to God.

Comment

Originally posted by Seminole:
              I must have misread Old Man's post because I saw no reference to his calling Christians evil.
              Ibrahim says: Greetings of peace to one and all

Dear Seminole , you need to rationalize. When we say a person is guided it means he is following the correct/right path when we say a person is misguided , it means they are following the wrong/evil path in religious terms. They are NO If‘s and buts about this. Since there is only One Creator for mankind, whoever follows the right path follow Him and whoever follows the wrong/misguided path are following the devil

What Old man said was some Christian may be worshipping Mary as such they are misguided and also no one worships Christ and Christians only worship the almighty God.

Thus any Christian worshiping other than God almighty are practicing Evil .

hope you understand what I am saying.

Regards
              Ibrahim

those things that hurt instruct

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim:
                What Old man said was some Christian may be worshipping Mary as such they are misguided and also no one worships Christ and Christians only worship the almighty God.
                Thus any Christian worshiping other than God almighty are practicing Evil .
                Oh, Ibrahim again putting words in my mouth.... I will repeat what I said slooowly so that you understaaaand:

No Christian "worships" Mary (you saw fit to change it to "some") the mother of Jesus Christ. There might be some misguided sects around that do, but Christianity ONLY worships God Almighty.

Nowhere did I mention worshipping Christ.

Ibrahim's statement: Thus any Christian worshiping other than God almighty are practicing Evil is correct, although Christians believe God Almighty to be represented as three individual and composite entities.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old Man:
                  Oh, Ibrahim again putting words in my mouth.... I will repeat what I said slooowly so that you understaaaand:

No Christian "worships" Mary (you saw fit to change it to "some") the mother of Jesus Christ. There might be some misguided sects around that do, but Christianity ONLY worships God Almighty.

Nowhere did I mention worshipping Christ, although we do worship Christ.

Ibrahim's statement: Thus any Christian worshiping other than God Almighty are practicing Evil is correct, although Christians believe God Almighty to be represented as three individual and composite entities.

Comment

ibrahim how praying to or respecting kabba
                    stone is not considered pagan practise?

if you want to find fault you can find it.

look for fundamental unity and reality of all religen.

you sound too parochial.

you want to everybdoy to beleive sunni
                    form of islam .

why dont everybody decide their own from of wrship and seek god in their own unique way.

[This message has been edited by rvikz (edited June 19, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Old man :

Ibrahim says: Greetings of Peace to one and all

My dear Old man , you are not thinking too well my friend, you see I responded because you said

Old man wrote: Nice try, Ibrahim, but yet another lie....
                      Ibrahim says: you see when you say this , you are calling me a liar, so to speak, hence I had to prove that you are the liar here by making such a statement.

1) because you said No one worships Mary ( even though you go on to say there may be some later on) when I am residing next to a church who call upon Mary every day and have 50 million Christian supporters for such worship in my country . thus I am proving that you are telling lies when you deny the existence of Marian worship .

2) Second when you skirted from not mentioning about Christ and the worship Christian do most of the time and claimed Christians only worship God, I am proving you are again a liar by attesting that all those who worship Christ are EVIL and only those who worship God are true Christians.

Nowhere did I mention worshipping Christ.
                      Ibrahim says :I know that was your way of escaping from the main theme of my post. But when you claimed “Christianity ONLY worships God Almighty “ you also implied chrsitians do not worship Christ or any others. So please think carefully what you wrote.

although Christians believe God Almighty to be represented as three individual and composite entities.
                      Ibrahim says which means you are now retracting your earlier statements where you claimed “Christianity ONLY worships God Almighty “

For God’s sake make up your mind and NEVER try to be dishonest with me or make false allegations about the TRUTH, because by the Grace of God , you will end up being proven as being dishonest.

So don’t blame me, blame yourself, you could have just said, Christians worship God and believe such and such , NO you had to twist the words such that you can deny the truth and also make FALSE allegations, that is why I wrote what I wrote to catch you by your neck . Not that i enjoy this but this is a religious forum and ONLY TRUTH matters here.

Sorry and TRUTH will always STAND out CLEAR from errors.

Regards
                      Ibrahim

More pain can be inflicted by TRUTH telling than by lies

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by rvikz:
                        ibrahim how praying to or respecting kabba stone is not considered pagan practise?

Ibrahim says: I believe this has been answered umpteen times on this forum anyway since you have been a good spot lately let me address this again for you.

Muslims DO NOT WORSHIP ANYONE OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN ALLAH subhaana-wa-ta'aala ..

Meaning when they face the kaa’bah it acts as a symbol of unity when they go to haj on pilgrimage it acts as a place of security and blessing for mankind.

Why ?

Because that was what the Prophets asked for and God approved and agreed to, hence making that place a place of security and blessings for mankind till the final hour. .

In other words it became the “House of God” because Man built it for that purpose and God accept it as His House and sanctified it for all that visit it.

NO ! God does not reside in it, Muslims do not worship it nor hang it around their necks or use it to chase away spirits or create magic or wash it with milk and honey or offer fruits and delicacies to it . Nor do they make blood sacrifices for it.

So you see, what Muslims do is not a pagan practice but traditional practice that has been accepted by God.

if you want to find fault you can find it.
                        Ibrahim says finding fault is easy but proving it exists is not possible when there is none. So work on it, try and prove there is fault in the way you had been created. After that find fault with your Creator and why HE cannot demand your submission.

look for fundamental unity and reality of all religen.
                        Ibrahim says this is current Hindu objective, which is due to the fact that they cannot by any means establish that their faith is sound, hence they try to claim that all faiths have god teachings including theirs in order have their faith accepted within the circle of faiths.

Which is folly because they have denied the One God and created a million one according to their whims and fancies.

you sound too parochial.
                        Ibrahim says that is because you don’t seem to understand what I am enjoining is what God revealed not what man invented.

you want to everybdoy to beleive sunni form of islam .
                        Ibrahim says There is NO sunni form of Islam, ONLY Islam which was practiced by Brahma, Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, and what ever other names that man have invented for themselves.

But the truth being their names have been altered and fabricated from what was revealed to prophets who lived in the middle east and prophets sent to those communities by God with the same Islamic message in their own mother tongue. . But What the current followers have are translations and not the original which got altered in time. So identify the TRUTH and you will see that the TRUTH always Stands out CLREAR from errors.

why dont everybody decide their own from of wrship and seek god in their own unique way.
                        Ibrahim says: Because God did not want it that way, that is why He took the trouble to send us a scripture that was put into practice via chosen man and gave us the time to discern it and submit based on it.

Not according to our minds but according to the will of the Creator. This is like a manufacturer giving warrantees based on the condition that you use his instruction manuals failing which your warrantee becomes null and void.

Hope that helps

Regards
                        Ibrahim

If there is any good thing you can do, do it NOW, as you will not pass this way again

Comment

Ibrahim says this is current Hindu objective, which is due to the fact that they cannot by any means establish that their faith is sound, hence they try to claim that all faiths have god teachings including theirs in order have their faith accepted within the circle of faiths.

Which is folly because they have denied the One God and created a million one according to their whims and fancies
                          sayings of ibrahim

ibrahim it is much easier your concept will
                          work in religiously homogenous country.

but countries with many faiths have to find
                          innovative ways to get along and bring harmony and peace between religens.
                          it much easier easier emphasize differences
                          and devide people .

Comment

Working...
                          X