X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking God-- What was Christ's mission?

Ibrahim says: Greetings of peace to one and all

Dear all,

Lets continue "Asking God" continued after Who is Mary (pbuh)? was answered by God.

And How did Mary (pbuh) conceive her son? was answered by God.

And Is Christ your son? was answered by God

And why the special way? was answered by God

And Who is Christ? was answered by God

And after How did Christ get such powers was answered by God

And after Who invented Christ and Mary worship? was answered by God.

And after was Christ crucified by men? was answered by God

My Lord, thank you for your patience My Lord, may I ask you again, than why did you send Christ to those people when you are Knower as to what will a happen to him even before it happens?

What was Christ's religion?

What was his message or mission ?

The Creator answered :-

42: 13 The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah--the which We have sent by inspiration to thee--and that which We enjoined on Abraham Moses [/b] and Jesus: Namely that ye should remain steadfast in Religion and make no divisions therein: [/b] to those who worship other things than Allah hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

43: 63 When Jesus came with Clear Signs he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me

64 "For Allah; He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him: this is a Straight Way."
    Ibrahim says; Glory be to thee, indeed this is the same message as given by all Prophets and Christ was No different , except that you Created him in an unique way as a SIGN for mankind and You caused him to be raised in an unique way as a Sign for mankind and will send him back again as a SIGN for mankind of the coming of the hour .

Indeed thou have created all this for JUST ends and not a soul will be left to do as they please but will be brought back to You as you have designed. Glory be to thee for the Grace and Sustenance that Thou provide to all Thy creations, even the ignorant and arrogant amongst mankind.

Had it been Your will to punish us not a soul would have been able to live its term but Thou had given us a fixed term to submit in gratitude, so join me and those that submit in Islam amongst the those whom thou had favored and will forgive us out of thy Grace and Mercy my Lord.

Disclaimer : Actual word used by the Creator as his true and proper name is Allah in all original scriptures , ( not God as is refer to in this post for convenience ) Eesa (or spelt Esa , Isa, Issa) is the true name of Christ and Mariam is the true name of the Mother of Christ.

Ibrahim says: Any questions explicitly based on the above topic is welcome.

Working...
X