Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Franchise

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Franchise

    Franchise--is it halal or haram to get involve in such a business?

    Let say if I help someone start a business, I am going to get 4% of the profit, since I worked with him to setup that business and the rest 96% belongs to him. He also become a franchiser and help someone else to start a business and this new guy invites another and the chain may continue. Therefore, you get compounded profit from all the people in that chain and if you work hard for few year, you will have enough ambicious business owners mentored by you and others in the chain to give you enough profit that you can become financially free and have a luxurious life. My concern is what if 4th or 5th party down in the chain is selling alcohol and I am getting a certain percentage of profit from it.

    I myself don't have proper understanding of franchise system, so it would be better to explain what franchise is and if it is halal or haram, or what precusion can be taken to ensure you are earning halal money.
Working...
X