Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking God - - How did Christ get such powers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking God - - How did Christ get such powers?

Ibrahim says: Greetings of peace to one and all

Dear all,

Lets continue “Asking God” continued after Who is Mary (pbuh)? was answered by God.

And How did Mary (pbuh) conceive her son? was answered by God.

And Is Christ your son? was answered by God

And why the special way? was answered by God

And Who is Christ? was answered by God

Again, my apologize my Lord for questioning You. Now it is clear, Eesa son of Mariam ( better known by fabricated name Jesus Christ) was only one of Your Apostle, “my Lord”. But my Lord, there have been many apostles and some performed miracles and others did not. And I know many claim that Christ had super natural powers during his time on earth and had done many miracles much more than others . My Lord may I ask,

If he was only an apostle, How did he get such powers?

For this question, the Creator made it clear when He said:

5:109 One day will Allah gather the apostles together and ask: "What was the response ye received (from men to your teaching)? They will say: "We have no knowledge: it is thou who knowest in full all that is hidden.

110 Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! recount my favor to thee and to thy mother.

Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity.

Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom the Law and the Gospel.

And behold! thou makest out of clay as it were the figure of a bird by My leave and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave

and thou healest those born blind and the lepers by My leave.

And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave.

And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the Clear Signs and the unbelievers among them said: `This is nothing but evident magic'.

And Christ only conveyed thus to the children of Israel:

3:49 "And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel (with this message): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I make for you out of clay as it were the figure of a bird and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave; and I heal those born blind and the lepers and I quicken the dead by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe.

50 "(I have come to you) to attest the Law which was before me and to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah and obey me.
    Ibrahim says: Yes! indeed. it is all Your miracles by Your power My Lord! just like Prophet Musa (pbuh) ( fabricated to Moses by Judeo- Christians) who performed miracles in front of pharaoh claiming he did it by Thy power and Thy power alone. Yet those who came from the lineages whom he had saved by thy power had taken another apostle whom you had vested with power and miracles, and declared he is Your son, what blasphemy! Against thy Glory and Power. Indeed No creation can be equal to the Creator at any time. And indeed the Creator is not in need of a son at any time.

Thank you for giving me this correct understanding by thy Grace and Mercy my Lord.

Disclaimer : Actual word used by the Creator as his true and proper name is Allah in all original scriptures , ( not God as is refer to in this post for convenience ) Eesa (or spelt Esa , Isa, Issa) is the true name of Christ and Mariam is the true name of the Mother of Christ.

Ibrahim says: any questions with regards to the above matter is welcomed.

what's with the use of the word "fabricated"? sounds unnecessarily offensive.

names change as they change languages. many languages lack sounds that exist in other languages. MuHammad is Mohammad, Mehmet, Mammade' depending upon the community's linguistic capabilities.

for practice, try spelling an arabic name like "Majeed" in a language like spanish, which lacks the "J" sound.

cheers,
    queer
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

How can Jesus name be fabricated if God himself calls him by this?

110 Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! recount my favor to thee and to thy mother.

Comment

Originally posted by just2much:
        How can Jesus name be fabricated if God himself calls him by this?

Ibrahim says: greetings of peace to one and all

Dear just2much.

Good Question, it is because of this I am giving the disclaimer. You see the Qur’an does not say Jesus the son of Mary

It says isabna maryam

This name change is due to translators trying to make sense to the readers as we have become accustomed to the fabricated name and forgotten his real name.

Hope that answers your question

Regards
        Ibrahim

Comment

Working...
        X