Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Church planting in Afghanistan (For those who didn’t believe the Taliban.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Church planting in Afghanistan (For those who didn’t believe the Taliban.)

Prisoners of Hope

How Americans Dayna Curry and Heather Mercer survived while imprisoned in Afghanistan

Compelet story about their dirty mission. They went their to take advantage of the poor and hungry.

Heather quoted on tv "That they dont have to live that way (as Muslims). They still have hope. They can be saved by Jesus."
    http://www.msnbc.com/news/762889.asp

This is for those who didn't believe what the Taliban said, and I'm not talking about the non-Muslims here, I'm talking about those Muslims who didn't believe in the Taliban over the news which was given from the kuffar!

Now how can you believe the rest of the BS that the Jewish American media has put forth regarding Taliban and their government?

Allah (swt) says in the Quran that not to trust in the news given to by the kaffir, but who listens to Quran or Allah (swt) these days?

What's your point? I don't see any comments in the story that make Taliban "good guys".

I don't know about your philosophy, but I believe that their should be a right for people to know about other religions, and to decide and test their faith. There is nothing wrong in that.

Taliban still suck! Anything else?

------------------
    You can only paint with the colors you're given...
    ...so get what you like and like what you have.

Comment

I never believed those two (Mercer and the other). I heard their interview, they said "all we were doing was showing these people a movie about Jesus Christ, which they asked us to show them..."
      I dont support the Taliban one bit, but the fact is that these two women were guests in someone elses home. They may not have agreed with the laws, no matter how backward these laws may have been, a guest is obligated to follow the rules of their host.
      They intentionally broke the rules knowing full well what they were and were not supposed to be doing. Im not going to say whether trying to convert people is right or wrong, but I will say that when you are a guest in someone elses home, you obey their rules.

Comment

Originally posted by pakistan99:
        What's your point? I don't see any comments in the story that make Taliban "good guys".

I don't know about your philosophy, but I believe that their should be a right for people to know about other religions, and to decide and test their faith. There is nothing wrong in that.

I hate the Taliban a LOT... Probabaly more then anyone on this site, but one thing has to be said. That they treated these women with a lot of respect. Both Mercer and the other one admited they were treated pretty darn well surprisingly. As much as I hate to say it, I have to admit that this is to the Taliban peoples credit

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
          I hate the Taliban a LOT... Probabaly more then anyone on this site, but one thing has to be said. That they treated these women with a lot of respect. Both Mercer and the other one admited they were treated pretty darn well surprisingly. As much as I hate to say it, I have to admit that this is to the Taliban peoples credit

Adnan, you might be right in what you are saying... but brother they were doing this for their personal benefit. Some scheme, like the way they destroyed opium crop for sometime???

I hated them a lot when they destroyed the Buddha statues.

------------------
          You can only paint with the colors you're given...
          ...so get what you like and like what you have.

Comment

Thats not the point I was trying to make, and I wont care to explain it to you because you are already blessed as I can see.

Thanks Adnan, at least you got what I was trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Yemeen:

Thats not the point I was trying to make, and I wont care to explain it to you because you are already blessed as I can see.
              Calm down bro ! He's just a Shia. They are taught to speak out against the Muslims.

Comment

geessh....
                Does anyone of you paki know what interfaith dialogue means?

Comment

The Holy Prophet (S) destroyed about 365 idols in Ka'bah ? What do you say about that.

Point #1: There were no Buddhists in Afghanistan.

Point#2: Some Swedish organization wanted to repair those statues or something, but when the Taliban asked them to help them with feeding the poor, orphans etc in Afghanistan, they refused. This infuriated the Taliban and they finally destroyed the statues.

Now, maybe, you don't feel for the starving Muslim children in Afghanistan (probably because they are Muslim), but you hold those statues in great esteem. If a Jew or a Hindu or any other Kafir behaves that way, it is perfectly understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by google:
                    geessh....
                    This thread is not related to inter-faith dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by google:
                      geessh....
                      Why are using 'paki'? It is a put down. Is that what you were intending?

Comment

Originally posted by OldLahori:
                        Why are using 'paki'? It is a put down. Is that what you were intending?
                        Abv.
                        *note Abv.=Abbreviation

Comment

I have to say that I felt that there was more of an outcry when the Buddha statues were destroyed then the lives of children of Afghanistan being destroyed........and I just felt sad coz it seemed that statues were more important than human lives..
                          Tum Karbala kay baad bhee Syed-Sajjad a.s. ho
                          Koi or hota tou khatha Khuda koi nahin hai

Comment

Adnan, you might be right in what you are saying... but brother they were doing this for their personal benefit. Some scheme, like the way they destroyed opium crop for sometime???

and i hate u a lot when u care for the damn non breathing budhha while ur freakin breathing humans die in hundreds daily.

Comment

plus statues cudve been dsetroyed when they( taliban took over the country) why late in 2000.because they saw people caring for statues not for humans.

WE CALL IT EXTREME FRUSUSTRATION WHERE UR MIND STOPS THINKING.

Comment

Working...
                              X