X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking God – who is Mary (pbuh) ?

Ibrahim says: Greetings of peace to one and all

Dear All

It seems many people are confused about God and His ways, as such this series called "asking God" will tell us more about what God designed and not what man invented.

My apologies for using the word God, since that is an invented word and the correct Name will be Allah. Also for using the name Jesus and Mary and the right name would be Eesa and Mariyam

Asking God who is Mary (pbuh) ?

God said:

42 Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee; chosen thee above the women of all nations.

43 "O Mary! worship thy Lord devoutly; prostrate thyself and bow down (in prayer) with those who bow down."

44 This is part of the tidings of the things unseen which We reveal unto thee (O Apostle!) by inspiration; thou wast not with them when they cast lots with arrows as to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary; nor wast thou with them when they disputed (the point).

45 Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

46 "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity and he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

47 She said: "O my Lord! how shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth; when He hath decreed a plan He but saith to it `Be' and it is!

48 "And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom the Law and the Gospel.

Ibrahim says : Any person who has doubts concerning this may request for more info

BTW this series will have a number of questions addressed to and answered by God everyday, insha Allah

Regards
    Ibrahim

sincerity is the way of heaven

WasSalaam Br. Ibrahim,

What a great idea! I love the "Asking God" series.

Jazakallah Khairun

Comment

>> sincerity is the way of heaven [/B]
      [/QUOTE]<<

Ibrahim Aoa
      Sincerity to "Whom"?

Comment

mm10-

If the English language is making it difficult for you, I advise tht you buy yourself a very good urdu-English dictionary.

Because I can give u the meaning of sincerity but u know, I have a feeling u won't understand it. U need an urdu dicitionary, perhaps some of our fellow Pakis can tell u which is a good one.

Comment

Dear "Muni" you have with utmost sarcism exhausted your meagre energies in phrasing few lines, instead you should have whithered about giving me an answer

Do'nt ruin the thread and if can't vomit out some thing healthy then be quite.
          take care.

Comment

Working...
          X