Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking God- - How did Mary (pbuh) conceived?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking God- - How did Mary (pbuh) conceived?

Ibrahim says greetings of peace to one and all

Dear all,

Lets continue ďAsking GodĒ, continued after Who is Mary (pbuh)? was answered by God.

So that was Mary whom you have decided to chose above the women of all nations (at that time frame , some 2000 years ago)

My Lord , I have more questions, thou art the most Merciful and knower of all, I have more questions, can I know....

1) What about the story of Mary and Eesa (fabricated name Jesus by Christians) ?

2) How did she become pregnant with him?

3) How and where did she deliver the child?

The Creator said:-

19: 16 Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East.

17 She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them: then We sent to her Our angel and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.

18 She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah."

19 He said: "Nay I am only a messenger from thy Lord (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."

20 She said: "How shall I have a son seeing that no man has touched me and I am not unchaste?"

21 He said: "So (it will be): thy Lord saith `That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': it is a matter (so) decreed."

22 So she conceived him and she retired with him to a remote place.

23 And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: she cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had died before this! Would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!"

24 But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-free): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee;

25 "And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: it will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee.

26 "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man say `I have vowed a fast to (Allah) Most Gracious and this day will I enter into no talk with any human being.' "

27 At length she brought the (babe) to her people carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!

28 "O sister of Aaron! thy father was not a man of evil nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"

29 But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"

30 He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;

31 "And He hath made me Blessed wheresoever I be and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;

Disclaimer : Actual word used by the Creator as His true and proper name is "Allah" in all original scriptures , ( not God as is refer to in this post for convenience ) Eesa is the true name of Christ and Mariam is the true name of the Mother of Christ.

Ibrahim says: any questions on the above revelation is welcomed.

When i delete a message, i do not expect the exact same message to appear again only seconds later!

There was a very good reason why your message was removed.

Don't post it again.

Sentinel.

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited June 13, 2002).]

Comment

Oh. . I thougth it was a system glitch. Apparently, it is your head. How can you let idiots like Ibrahim disrespect other people's faith. You need to get a life.

Comment

Indeed very profound verses of the Holy Quran that testifies the miraculous birth of Isa (as) for those who believe.

But those who do not believe in Quran, its just a story.
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Ny,

Well this system glitch is everso fast at responding to my warning. It must have a mind all of its own!

If you wish to take a poke at me, i could not care less! But i won't have you (or anybody else) abusing other members on this forum.

On this forum we judge as to who disrespects who - you don't even have an atoms weight of say (Insha'Allaah)!

Sentinel.

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited June 13, 2002).]

Comment

>>>On this forum we judge as to who disrespects who - you don't even have an atoms weight of say (Insha'Allaah)!<<<

Sentanal. Shove that your God given power up your arse and say SubhanAllah. Say it out loud, so everyone can hear you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim:
              [B]Disclaimer : Actual word used by the Creator as His true and proper name is "Allah" in all original scriptures , ( not God as is refer to in this post for convenience ) Eesa is the true name of Christ and Mariam is the true name of the Mother of Christ.
              According to you, the Creator is not beyond languages; his sacredness is lost when you use a synonym from a different language.

IMO, no one with common-sense would place so much emphasis and rigidity on such a trivial matter. Surely Jesus' teachings are more important than his actual name.

ps> Jesus' aramic name was more like Eesho, not Eesa.
              Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Good! At least there is justice on some of these forums! Ma'shallah and SUBHANNALLAH! (as requested)

Comment

Originally posted by queer:
                  According to you, the Creator is not beyond languages;
                  Ibrahim says : Greetings of Peace to one and all

Queer, My dear dung beetle .

which means what?

his sacredness is lost when you use a synonym from a different language.
                  Ibrahim says : When the Creator says His name is such and such, it will be the same in all languages and will NEVER Vary, what will vary are the words used to describe His attributes , which will change from language to language and we can have some 7000 versions for each of his attribute. Multiply 98 x 7000 to get a rough idea.

For instance find out what Ram means, and find out where it originates from, BTW Abhram means ďexalted fatherĒ

Abh or ab or abba means father so what do you think Ram will mean? So when you call on ram, try and know who or what you are calling /saying, it helps.

IMO, no one with common-sense would place so much emphasis and rigidity on such a trivial matter. Surely Jesus' teachings are more important than his actual name.
                  Ibrahim says: that is because, you my friend, you have no knowledge concerning what names have what meanings. If you knew that, you will NEVER allow a name to be altered at anytime, because that is the only possession , that will belong to you in this world and in the hereafter.

Now try to find out what shiva means and why it cannot be written as Jhiva

ps> Jesus' aramic name was more like Eesho, not Eesa.
                  Ibrahim says: Queer dear, Do yourself a favor, try and locate a guy who has Aramaic as his mother tongue and than hear him pronounce what you heard as being written as Eesho, might relive you know it will sound like Eesa or Isa or Issa but NEVER JESUS.

To better understand this try finding out about A, E, I, O, U

Hope that helps

Ibrahim

politicians try to chose sides on a round planet , how silly!

Comment

Sometimes one can exhort in such an officious manner that it contradicts the true, real message of any religion- how to love God, love ourselves and love others.

To boast, ridicule, chastise, mock, embarass, patronize, or intimidate others while assuming the role of wise and learned scholar, only dilutes one's authority and esteem.

Do we really need to know all our vowels before becoming a righteous man? Was not Muhammed himself an unread man?

[This message has been edited by Seminole (edited June 13, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Seminole:
                      Sometimes one can exhort in such an officious manner that it contradicts what the true, real message of what any religion should be -how to love God, love ourselves and love others.
                      Ibrahim says : Greetings of peace to one and all

Dear Seminole,

Why the surprise? Isnít that why there is a scripture , so that you can verify for yourself what is the right way and the wrong way? Donít you know in front of you, you have two paths and you should chose the right path. Not any path but the only path that is right in all manner and shape.

To boast, ridicule, chastise, mock, embarass, patronize, or intimidate others while assuming the role of wise and learned scholar, only dilutes one's authority and esteem.
                      Ibrahim says: Off course, what has that to do with this thread. Or are you implying I am boosting, ridiculing, mocking, etc etc or I have claimed I am a scholar or knower of all and you have to follow me?

Do we really need to know all the vowels before becoming a righteous man?
                      Ibrahim says: are you saying this thread is about being righteous man, or am I in error in what I have written in this thread , Tell us?

BTW since you/we are using an English medium in this forum, and scriptures and words appearing in scriptures is being quoted in a transliterated form , you might as well learn your vowels so that you will know where the pronunciation may differ, since it is written in English and not the original language

let me illustrate this to you

E in Hebrew is read as A, as such when it say El it means Al with is short form for Allah . when it say Elah , Eloh, Eloha , Elohim it means Allah

Hence the word "God", was never a replacement for El ( Allah) but the Judea- Christians have fabricated the current English bible in this manner. Which If you want to get to the TRUTH, you need to accept the TRUTH, failing which , it is no use loving God and failing to understand you are not to love God but to Love Allah.

Was not Muhammed himself an unread man?
                      Ibrahim says : what has that to do with this thread and did you not wonder why God chose him instead of you? who seems to talk about loving God, yet unable to distinguish who is the Creator and what is his name even.

BTW I am straight talker, I get direct to the point and will not waste time with vain talk or any form of chat that has nothing to do with my area of interest. ( meaning I will be blunt but not rude) so do not be offended by my style of discussion or telling the TRUTH as is.

I do not consider this forum a preaching environment but more a place to exchange information and a place where TRUTH is revealed and FALSEHOODS denied and expelled. This medium to me is virtual reality , not ďthe realityĒ and information I provide is meant for two groups of beings . one the human kind and the other the Jinns both of them will benefit or loss according to the will of the Creator .

If you find the information I provide to be erroneous , you are most welcome to redirect me.

Hope that helps

Regards
                      Ibrahim

better to mentally talk to God than to think you love him blindly in error

Comment

>>Abh or ab or abba means father so what do you think Ram will mean? So when you call on ram, try and know who or what you are calling /saying, it helps.<<

Ibrahim, ab or abh does not mean father in the indo-iranian branch of languages. in the semitic group of languages, maybe. the indo-european equivalent here is "pitr"/"patr" depending on whether you are looking at sanskrit or latin. "ab" is a prefix which means "non" in sanskrit, the language that Ram used. Hinduism is not an abrahamic religion, your attempts to make it look like one are amusing though.

>>Queer dear, Do yourself a favor, try and locate a guy who has Aramaic as his mother tongue and than hear him pronounce what you heard as being written as Eesho, might relive you know it will sound like Eesa or Isa or Issa but NEVER JESUS.<<

perhaps you arent aware of this, but aramic is a dead language; there is no one on this earth with it as his/her mothertongue. Jesus' name was not just written as Eesho, it was also pronounced as Eesho in Aramic, the language Jesus spoke and preached his message in. Eesa is the arabic modification of the aramic Eesho. similarly, Yeshu, Jesus, Iesus are modifications into languages which lack the sounds aramic had.

once again, to say "Allah" is the only name God has is pettiness, IMO. in fact, even muslims who speak different languages say "Allah" in different ways. it is ironic to insist upon such matters when islam claims to abhor symbolisms.
                        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by queer:

Ibrahim, ab or abh does not mean father in the indo-iranian branch of languages.
                          Ibrahim says : Greetings of Peace to one and all

Are you sure Queer?. Go and find out if any Indian in India addresses his parents as Abba for father and Amma for mother.

BTW Did you see me mention Sanskrit anywhere in my reply? So you see Sanskrit is not the original language of the Veds but a translation of revelations revealed to people in the middle east which got translated into Sanskrit and called Veda and the Vedas itself confirms this, so donít blame me for your misconceptions.

Hinduism is not an abrahamic religion, your attempts to make it look like one are amusing though.
                          Ibrahim says : And you have no way to dispute that they originate from Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) fabricated to Brahma in Hinduism because all I say comes from your own scriptures, hence as far as Ram is concerned he is mentioned in the Bible and the word ram in the Bible means Exalted.

perhaps you arent aware of this, but aramic is a dead language there is no one on this earth with it as his/her mothertongue.;
                          Ibrahim says: Donít be silly! Shows how little you know.

Jesus' name was not just written as Eesho, it was also pronounced as Eesho in Aramic, the language Jesus spoke and preached his message in. Eesa is the arabic modification of the aramic Eesho.
                          Ibrahim says: now how can we accept this when you make silly comment like above?

similarly, Yeshu, Jesus, Iesus are modifications into languages which lack the sounds aramic had.
                          Ibrahim says: shooting your mouth off, Queer? Shame on you, when you donít know, donít make claims that will you have swallow sooner or later!

Here read and get wise and try to find out , before trying to fool others!

Aramaic: Semitic language of the Northern Central, or Northwestern, group that was originally spoken by the ancient Middle Eastern people known as Aramaeans. It was most closely related to Hebrew, Syriac, and Phoenician and was written in a script derived from the Phoenician alphabet.

Aramaic is thought to have first appeared among the Aramaeans about the late 11th century BC. By the 8th century BC it had become accepted by the Assyrians as a second language. The mass deportations of people by the Assyrians and the use of Aramaic as a lingua franca by Babylonian merchants served to spread the language, so that in the 7th and 6th centuries BC it gradually supplanted Akkadian as the lingua franca of the Middle East. It subsequently became the official language of the Achaemenian Persian dynasty (559-330 BC), though after the conquests of Alexander the Great, Greek displaced it as the official language throughout the former Persian empire.

Aramaic dialects survived into Roman times, however, particularly in Palestine and Syria. Aramaic had replaced Hebrew as the language of the Jews as early as the 6th century BC. Certain portions of the Old Testament--i.e., the books of Daniel and Ezra--are written in Aramaic, as are the Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmuds. Among the Jews, Aramaic was used by the common people, while Hebrew remained the language of religion and government and of the upper class. Jesus and the Apostles are believed to have spoken Aramaic, and Aramaic-language translations (Targums) of the Old Testament circulated. Aramaic continued in wide use until about AD 650, when it was supplanted by Arabic.

In the early centuries AD, Aramaic divided into East and West varieties. West Aramaic dialects include Nabataean (formerly spoken in parts of Arabia), Palmyrene (spoken in Palmyra, which was northeast of Damascus), Palestinian-Christian, and Judeo-Aramaic. West Aramaic is still spoken in a small number of villages in Lebanon.

East Aramaic includes Syriac, Mandaean, Eastern Neo-Assyrian, and the Aramaic of the Babylonian Talmud. One of the most important of these is Syriac, which was the language of an extensive literature between the 3rd and the 7th century. Mandaean was the dialect of a Gnostic sect centred in lower Mesopotamia. East Aramaic is still spoken by a few small groups of Jacobite and Nestorian Christians in the Middle East. See also Syriac language. (see also Index: Syriac language, Syrian Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch)

SOURCE: Copyright 1994-1998 Encyclopaedia Britannica
                          Ibrahim says: Queer dear, please get help, no use talking about matters which you are ignorant of and claiming Yeshu Jesus, Isus are same as Eesa is folly. But excusable since you donít even know what you are saying when you pray to your own gods.

Regards,
                          Ibrahim

we are drowning in information but starved of knowledge .

Comment

>>Are you sure Queer?. Go and find out if any Indian in India addresses his parents as Abba for father and Amma for mother.<<

I'm indian, dude. None of the native indian languages i know of have "abba" for father. muslim from north india use "abba" (south indian muslims use "baapa"/"vaapa"), but this is a much later phenomenon that Ram.

>>So you see Sanskrit is not the original language of the Veds but a translation of revelations revealed to people in the middle east which got translated into Sanskrit and called Veda<<

this is a load of bull. firstly, i am talking of Ramayana, which is NOT related to Vedas. secondly, there is hardly any similarity between the nature worshipping, symbolically rich vedas, and the iconoclast, monotheistic semitic religions(the only link they share is through Zoroastrianism, which was another aryan religion akin to hinduism, which had a great deal of influence on moderating judaism into christianity and defining christian values).

>>And you have no way to dispute that they originate from Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) fabricated to Brahma in Hinduism because all I say comes from your own scriptures, hence as far as Ram is concerned he is mentioned in the Bible and the word ram in the Bible means Exalted.<<

Ibrahim and Bramha have hardly anything in common except for the "bra". (To top it, Ibrahim is a corruption of the name "Ephraim"). Ibrahim was a prophet who lived on earth with a good list of relatives, Bramha is the creator who lives in his heavenly abode.

Regarding Ram, Ram is a two syllable word, that most languages in the world have (two syllables, hello!). Ram means a male sheep in english. means nothing to hinduism. There is hardly ANY similarity between Ram and Ibrahim.

>>Ibrahim says: shooting your mouth off, Queer? Shame on you, when you donít know, donít make claims that will you have swallow sooner or later! Here read and get wise and try to find out , before trying to fool others! <<

Thanks for all that name-calling. I read your cut and paste from E.Britannica. It doesnt contradict anything i said. Aramic is a dead language. It's closest relatives today are Syriac/Assyrian. Jesus' name in the original form was "Eesho", "Esa" is the arabic form of "Eesho", just as "Iesus" is the Greek form, and "Yeshu'" is the Hebrew form.

Cheers,
                            queer
                            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer:
                              I'm indian, dude. None of the native indian languages i know of have "abba" for father. muslim from north india use "abba" (south indian muslims use "baapa"/"vaapa"),
                              Ibrahim says : Are you claiming you know all the people in India and their respective native language queer ?

this is a load of bull. firstly, i am talking of Ramayana, which is NOT related to Vedas.
                              Ibrahim says: that is why you donít know what you are doing. Since I Hinduism knowledgeable Hindus value the Veda more than the Ramayana which is only an epic.

secondly, there is hardly any similarity between the nature worshipping, symbolically rich vedas, and the iconoclast, monotheistic semitic religions(the only link they share is through Zoroastrianism, which was another aryan religion akin to hinduism, which had a great deal of influence on moderating judaism into christianity and defining christian values).
                              Ibrahim says: can I blame you for your ignorance, when the veda says Brahma lived in the middle east!

Ibrahim and Bramha have hardly anything in common except for the "bra". (To top it, Ibrahim is a corruption of the name "Ephraim"). Ibrahim was a prophet who lived on earth with a good list of relatives, Bramha is the creator who lives in his heavenly abode.
                              Ibrahim says: that is the fabricated part you are talking about , and they forgot to remove the part that says Brahma lived in Makkah ( which is his abode) . Kindly Go read that part , which I had already quoted in this forum.

Regarding Ram, Ram is a two syllable word, that most languages in the world have (two syllables, hello!). Ram means a male sheep in english. means nothing to hinduism.
                              Ibrahim says Donít be naieve, go get a Sanskrit dictionary and look up Rama for meaning in Sanskrit

There is hardly ANY similarity between Ram and Ibrahim.
                              Ibrahim says : Hello, did I say that they are? I told you Brahma is the fabricated name of Prophet Ibrahim not Rama or Ram (short form)

>>Ibrahim says: shooting your mouth off, Queer? Shame on you, when you donít know, donít make claims that will you have swallow sooner or later! Here read and get wise and try to find out , before trying to fool others! <<

Thanks for all that name-calling.
                              Ibrahim says: what name calling, you mean, you did not make silly comments and when you do, I should praise you for them?

I read your cut and paste from E.Britannica. It doesnt contradict anything i said. Aramic is a dead language.
                              Ibrahim says : can I know who said this?

Queer wrote: but aramic is a dead language there is no one on this earth with it as his/her mother tongue.;
                              Ibrahim says: so now you deny saying ďthat there is no one on this earth that have Aramaic as their mother tongueĒ, when in fact they are many on this planet, right now????

And you say it was not contradictory?? Which demolishes the rest of your claims that Aramaic speaking people pronounces it as such and such, according to your whims and fancies when you say NONE are speaking it today?

I guess I need to excuse you since you are queer the dung beetle and we cannot hold dung beetles accountable for their spoken words can we?

BTW, the Topic is about Mary (pbuh) and if you can prove her son's name was not Eesa, feel free to do so, but don't give me your personal views . thanks.

Regards
                              Ibrahim

we fail primarily because we try to do things at which we are no good

Comment

Working...
                              X