Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking God-- How can we understand this conception?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking God-- How can we understand this conception?

Ibrahim says: Greetings of peace to one and all

Dear all,

Lets continue "Asking God" continued after Who is Mary (pbuh)? was answered by God.

And How did Mary (pbuh) conceive her son? was answered by God.

And Is Christ your son?was answered by God.

Ibrahim says: Excuse me My Lord , Mary became pregnant without any contact with any man and yet many people think that You are the father. My Lord! please forgive me, it is You who designed us with knowledge and taught us that conception only occurs when a man and women comes together. How are we to understand this new method of creation?

How can we understand this conception?

The Creator said:

3:59 This similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam: He created him from dust then said to him: "Be" and he was.
    Ibrahim says :Thank you Lord, so since Adam had no father or mother and thou created him out of dust , indeed Christ having no father is not a miracle as compared to Adam .

Thus the creation of Adam is even greater than the creation of Christ.

Disclaimer : Actual word used by the Creator as his true and proper name is Allah in all original scriptures , ( not God as is refer to in this post for convenience ) Eesa (or spelt Esa , Isa, Issa) is the true name of Christ and Mariam is the true name of the Mother of Christ.
Working...
X