Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Ahmedies Have different Kalima (Proof)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Ahmedies Have different Kalima (Proof)

We Ahmedies, have different Kalima....
    Our Kalima is different from rest of (Pakistani)Muslims.

Actually we believe in original Kalima which was given to Muslims 1400 years before.

Whereas present day Pakistani Muslims believe in following Kalima (Which is not original, offcourse):

Original Kalima + Iqrar Nama that a person (i.e Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmed) is a Kafir.

Ahmedie's point of view is that believer of original Kalima is a Muslim.

Whereas other Pakistani Muslim's point of view is that to consider some person a Kafir is necessary in addition to original Kalima.

Thus other Pakistani Muslims have their Kalima different from that of Original Kalima which is the Kalima of Ahmedy Muslims.

well i think u should submit these aurguments in jokes section ..... i am sure that u would get the first prize !

............... u mean ALL PAKISTANIes are aik side par aur tum ahmades aik side par interesting isnt it guys?????

Comment

Originally posted by buttJee:
      well i think u should submit these aurguments in jokes section ..... i am sure that u would get the first prize !

............... u mean ALL PAKISTANIes are aik side par aur tum ahmades aik side par interesting isnt it guys?????
      .. I think their kalima which is not the same as Muslims(Pakistani) includes Mirza Qadiani is not a kafir!!

Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

so now the validity of the kalima of muslims all round the world depends on calling 'Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmed' a kafir or not?

*looks out the window*
        hey, is that a cow flying?
        Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

Ignorance has no bounds!

In his book Izala-e-Auham Hazrat Mirza Sahib (as) writes:

The gist of our faith is: la ilaha illallaho Muhammad-ur-rasoolullah (There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.) Our belief, which we hold in this life here on earth and to which we will continue to adhere firmly till the time that we pass on to the next world, is that our spiritual leader and Master, Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, is khataman-nabiyyeen, the seal of the prophets and the best of the messengers. At his hands religion has been consummated which guide man on the right path and further on to God Himself. We hold this belief with absolute certainty that the Holy Quran is the khatamul-kutub, the seal of all divine books, and not an iota can be added to or subtracted from its prescribed teachings, inhibitions, commands and injunctions. There will be no revelation or word from God which may amend or abrogate or change or alter any of the injunctions of the Holy Quran.
          You guys should have the decency to first explore the belief yourself and then make a comment.
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

so what is the kalimah that the ahmedis believe in and how is it different from the kalimah that other muslims believe in? also, the claim made that the ahmedi kalimah is the original one -- what evidence do the ahmedis use to make that claim?

Serious answer only folks.
            I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

PCG,

The Kalima is one and only la ilaha illallaho Muhammad-ur-rasoolullah , there can never be any change to it!

[edited] I take my words back with deepest apologies. In the hurry I read the post wrong.

[This message has been edited by ahmadjee (edited June 02, 2002).]
              I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
              - Robert McCloskey

Comment

babar123.. the jhota qadiani according to ahmadjee ab sachi sachi bata wuz ur kalima!

Comment

according to u SHEEAS ARE big kafir because they have included many things in kalima as well as other ibadah ?

Comment

u ahmedis have everything different from muslims....
                    we all know that....
                    so why do u always keep repeating it????

Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

sorry but i didn't get it....is babar123 and ahmedjee both ahmedi?????if so why are they contradicting eachother's beliefs....

Comment

i dont know who/what baber is, as far as i know i am an Ahmadi and so is AhmadJee... He has give you the actual facts that are far tough for some to digest...

read this for urdu readers..

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited June 03, 2002).]
                        zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

Originally posted by armughal:
                          u ahmedis have everything different from muslims....
                          we all know that....
                          so why do u always keep repeating it????

No, we have everything the same as "you muslims."
                          Every Ahmedi has shown tha he believes in the same believfs as the Sunnis.
                          I dont know why your so stubborn? Typical of Jahaluth.

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
                            No, we have everything the same as "you muslims."
                            Every Ahmedi has shown tha he believes in the same believfs as the Sunnis.
                            I dont know why your so stubborn? Typical of Jahaluth.

.. so u believe then that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was the last messenger of God on earth.. and Mirza Qadiani is not a messenger or prophet of God ?

Comment

A question for the Ahmedis here. How far back can you trace your families being Ahmedi?

Comment

Working...
                              X