X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smile of a Shaheed

Assalaam u 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

(Forwarded message)

(2.154) And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah: "They are dead." Nay they are living though ye perceive (it) not.

(9.111) Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their good; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth through the Law
    the Gospel and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

Ibn Mas'ood narrated that the Prophet (saw) said "Indeed the souls of the shuhadaa' are in the hearts of green birds, and they have lanterns hanging underneath the 'arsh (throne of Allaah) of ar-Rahmaan. They roam around in Paradise wherever they wish, then they return to their lanterns." (Muslim, at-Tirmidhi)

Watch the attached image... something made the shaheed smile !!!! ... May Almighty Allah allow us to be amongst these lucky few, Ameen.

[This message has been edited by Khoon-e-Shaheed (edited June 06, 2002).]

mashallah

Comment

Ameeen

Jazak'Allahu Khaiy'run Akhee

------------------
      'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'
      My Lord! Increase me in knowledge.[20:114]

The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:
      "Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
      [Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

If you have any follow up questions, please initiate another thread.

Sentinel.

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited June 07, 2002).]

Comment

May Almighty Allah allow us to be amongst these lucky few, Ameen.
          Aameen.

NasalAllaahu li'ajalnaa min alMujaahideen wa min asShuhadaa.

JazaakAllaah khair for sharing this.
          Ahasan Allaahu 'alaik.

Sentinel.

Comment

to hell with voilence, mr sentinel.....

Comment

Another terrorist rotting in hell!

[This message has been edited by kumarakn (edited June 07, 2002).]

Comment

you are wrong kumarkn, Islamic terrorists are given a reserved place in heaven, any doubt, pls read Quran, very sincierly is a Holy book....

Comment

anand & kumarakn,

The post was about those who sacrifice their life only for God, there was no mention of any political struggle what so ever. You don't see any flags around the image or no other remote indication of such sort.

For the matter the above 'Shaheed' could be from Gujra'at who was murdered for only and only his belief.

So why take out of your anger & frustration where its not even justified to do so. Any innocent who is percecuted & killed for his religion or belief in my opinion is a shaheed

I would suggust that you stop your ranting and raving and contribute constructively to these forums or go find one that cater to your emotional needs.
                  I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                  - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Hell, let Islam be the first to ad religion on dead bodies.

Most probably you people have not seen deads, otherwise could reject the smiling decorated photograph.

Let the actor or photomaker be happy, we have no objection.
                    By the way is it also the way to reserve heaven?

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:

[This message has been edited by kumarakn (edited June 07, 2002).]
                      What's this ? a Hindu wet-dream ?

Comment

Originally posted by kumarakn:
                        Do Hindus believe in hell now?

Comment

Pls pay attention that the smilling Shaheed is also listning music. There ia an earphone in the picture.

May be he is smilling for music!

Comment

:-(
                            ya Khuda that is such a disturbing picture. I wholly respect your right to post it but at least, next time, Kumarakn, please post a warning at the beginning of your post for those of us who can't stomach these sorts of images. No offence

------------------
                            Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest ~ Quran XIII.28

Comment

Originally posted by anand:
                              Islamic terrorists are given a reserved place in heaven, any doubt, pls read Quran, very sincierly is a Holy book....
                              Sweetie, can you please quote those verses from the Qur'an ?

Comment

Working...
                              X