Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need HELP!

Assalamo Alaikum,

XchorniX wants someone to explain this to her...

Jazakallah khair!

All Muslims refer to the rulings of the Sharia in their individual and social life, even without going back to the state. Therefore, considering the Islamists as extremists because they want to implement the Sharia life is equal to considering anybody who advocates unfamiliar ideas as an extremist.

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

koi tou reply karay i really need help PLEASE

------------------
    []\/[] []_[] $ []_ [] []\/[]

~HaY JaZbA JuNoOn ToU HiMmAt Na HaAr JuStUjOo Jo KaRaY Wo ChUaY AsMaAn, MeHnAt ApNi HoGi PeHcHaAn KaBhI Na BhUlO, SaB Ki NaZrOn MaIn.. PAKISTAN KaBhI Na BhUlO, PAKISTAN HaI TuMhArA, PAKISTAN HaI HumArA~
    Verily my happiness is my iman,
    and verily my iman is in my heart,
    and verily my heart does not belong to anyone but Allah(swt).

Comment

actually a very good qustion...and well it does confuse me too that why can't we implement shariah as a state law...i guess u are asking that....becuz the qs is a bit confusing.
      Anyways if it is that then u have an example of Afghanistan...actually to implement shariah we have to have educated scholars...who have studied the islamic law in depth.....because law effects the life of each individual....like for example...cutting the hand if the man commits theft....now in this matter the ruling is
      1st time: left hand
      2nd time: right hand
      3rd time: left foot
      4th time: right foot
      but we see that in time of Hazrat Abu Bakr ( or was it Hazrat Umar, i am cofused in this context) the ruling was terminated because of acute drought.

BUt today as in the case of Afghanistan....the shariah implemented went against it...and in Pakistan too...some of the laws introduced in '73 had really gross outcome...but now i am Thankful to God that we have got a university which teaches shariah law and gives degree...and the shariah court has also been setup...in Pakistan...so maybe they might be able to implement shariah in its full essence.

Islamists are not extremists if they want to implement islamic law but i'll say it again..the ppl who implement it have to be knowledgeble abt it...and i am sorry to say we are not.

As long as everyday life is concerned...we try to better ourselves by applying islamic rulings...but there is no punishment or reward given to us for that ( in world i.e....in hereafter ofcourse there is)...but law means punishment is also there...for everything...from theft to murder..all punishments have been described. But to know them we have to study islamic law instead of the western one...isn't it

Comment

Working...
      X