Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Khilafah state will unite shiah, sunni, wahhabi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Khilafah state will unite shiah, sunni, wahhabi...

Islam has allowed the muslims to have differences in thier opinions as long as they are Islamic i.e. they are based on the legals texts (Quran and Sunnah). However these differences should not cause disunity amongst the ummah but rater it should generate healthy discussion on Islamic topics.

However, due to the different opinions that exist amongst the muslims, the corrupt governments use this to further divide the muslims. Further than that, they divide us by placing artificial borders between our lands. Islam prohibits disunity and has chosen a singular leadership to eliminate the possibility of this and this leadership being the Islamic state. What do you guys think of my statements?

pls comment

Comment

Originally posted by Khilafah1422:
      pls comment
      Well, I dont think my oppinion counts but here it is anyways.
      I dont think that Khalifah state would work because this state would have to be based on the principles of Islam. These principles no one will ever agree on. Everyones views on what an Islamic state should be would constantly conflict with each other, never allowing for an Islamic state. Also, the question will come up as to how and by whom this state should be governed. No single monarch could ever be chosen because there would be to many people viaing for the oppurtunity. Khalifat may be defined as a group of people, like a democracy, but still the question of how it should be run and what priniciples to follow will always be in question.
      The Khalifat state will not be able to unite any of the sects. The reason being, because the Shia sect was created specifically because of this very same question,who should be the khalifat? Also, the mere fact that the second Khalifat, the Khalifat that was actually the relative of the prophet, could not prevent the seperation of the Muslim ummah into two distinct sect means that a new Khalifat, particualrly one without even any relation to the prophet, will not be able to bring the two sects together. If anything, the issue of Khalifat will divide the Muslims further. The differences between views are too glaring deep rooted to overcome khalifat or not.
      I think the Khalifa state is just a pipe dream.

Comment

Saheeh: Related by Ahmad (4/273), from an Nu'maan ibn Basheer(RA).
        Prophethood will remain amongst you for as long as Allaah wishes it to, then Allaah will raise it up when He wishes to raise it up. Then there will be Khilaafah upon the manner of Prophethood and it will remain amongst you for as long as Allaah wishes it to, then Allaah will raise it up when He wishes to raise it up. Then there will be harsh kingship which will remain amongst you for as long as Allaah wishes it to, then Allaah will raise it up when He wishes to raise it up. Then there will be tyrannical kingship and it will remain amongst you for as long as Allaah wishes it to, then Allaah will raise it up when He wishes to raise it up. Then there will be Khilaafah upon the manner of Prophethood. Then he was silent.

Comment

All ideas tend to become Islamic sect sooner or later.

Comment

Musalman plz explain

Comment

khalifah good idea... but i seriously don't think it is possible on this forum... i would love to see the muslims united for once and and rediscover the power of our unity, which conqured half the world ...but it is so sad that after we got divided we are still standing where are ancestors left us. The islamic ummah has become staganat. In jawab-e-shikwa Iqbal writes:

harm pak bhi aik, Allah bhi, Quran bhi aik,
              kuch bari baat thi hote jo musalman bhi aik!
              and another one

woh zamane mein muazaz the musalman ho ke'

aur tum khuar hoeye tarik-e-Quran ho ke

Comment

Khilafat that is devinely guided as was the case of of Khulifa-e-Rashdeen is promised to those belivers who are rightous.

Allah had promised to those among you who believe and do good works that He will surely make them Successors in the earth, as He made Successors from among those who were before them; and that He will surely establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them; and that He will surely give them in exchange security and peace after their fear: They will worship Me, and they will not associate anything with Me. Then who so is ungrateful after that, they will be the rebellious.
                (Surah Al-Nur, Verse 55)
                So make the 'Ummah' rightous & true believers ... they will pick a Khalifa themselves.

[This message has been edited by ahmadjee (edited June 09, 2002).]
                I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                - Robert McCloskey

Comment

If you can get people to stop calling each other Kafir on this forum, then we can talk about Khalifah. Are Shias, Ahemdiya's, Barealvis, Sufis, etc. muslim or not? Many call the shias as the worst kind of Kafirs on this forum! And you want to talk about Khalifah?

Comment

Originally posted by Khilafah1422:
                    Islam has allowed the muslims to have differences in thier opinions as long as they are Islamic i.e. they are based on the legals texts (Quran and Sunnah). However these differences should not cause disunity amongst the ummah but rater it should generate healthy discussion on Islamic topics.

However, due to the different opinions that exist amongst the muslims, the corrupt governments use this to further divide the muslims. Further than that, they divide us by placing artificial borders between our lands. Islam prohibits disunity and has chosen a singular leadership to eliminate the possibility of this and this leadership being the Islamic state. What do you guys think of my statements?

Yaar. Khilafa is the most exciting concept I ever came across!!

And I am a Non-Muslim!!

So when is it going to happen?
                    At the last count there are 22 Arab countries and Arabia is where Islam started right?

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
                      Khilafat that is devinely guided as was the case of of Khulifa-e-Rashdeen is promised to those belivers who are rightous.
                      So make the 'Ummah' rightous & true believers ... they will pick a Khalifa themselves.
                      Exactly!

Comment

Dear enchanted,

As stated in the Saheeh Hadeeth Related by Ahmad (4/273), from an Nu'maan ibn Basheer(RA) above, good news of establishment of a future Khilaafah upon the manner of Prophethood is already been given to the Muslims. There is absolutely no dispute concerning the establishment of Khilaafah upon the manner of Prophethood.

This will happen when Allah wills it to happen. The question of Khilaafah is in the minds of many Muslims. The key phrase here is the establishment of Khilaafah upon the manner of Prophethood, meaning an institution which establish Sovereignty of Allah on land as per the true teachings of Islam. For Muslims to execute this collective obligation (FARD AL-KIFAYA), first we will have to overcome our own shortcomings and become true Muslims. Allah (swt) will then bestow from HU’s infinite Mercy such an institution when we prove ourselves worthy of it.

So, to execute the Fard-Al-Kifaya of establishing a true Khilaafah upon manner of Prophethood we will have to strive hard to become true Muslims. Remember what Allah (swt) says in Surah AL-ANFAL:53 “That is because Allah never changeth the grace He hath bestowed on any people until they first change that which is in their hearts, and (that is) because Allah is Hearer, Knower.”

Comment

Working...
                        X