Taweez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taweez

What is taweez? and what it has to do with change in life? is it islamic?

I been told that its a hadith i may not remember right words
    " Shirk insani zindagi ma aisay dakhil hota hay jaisay syaha(qali) raat maa syaha pathar kaa opper syaha kera ringta hay"

if thats right isn`t taweez or any thing like that is Shirk

Taweez is SHIRK

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

Comment

TAWEEZ IS SHIRK ONLY WHEN UR BELIEF IS THAT THE PIECE OF PAPER DOES UR WORKS AND NOT ALLAH ...BUT IF U USE THAT ONLY FOR TREATMENT AS U USE MEDICINE then its not shirk so b care full in giving any FATWAS !

Comment

I'm hearing it for the first time that its used for a treatment.

So how is it used for a treatment? and whats this illness that taweez helps cure or relief?

Comment

see punjabi ka aik idiom hai " neem hakeem khatra jaan " ( its ur problem that u didnt hear that )

it solves ur spirtual problems like if u have some JIN BHOOT ON YOU OR JADUU so disprene is never gona make that ok so we use QURANic power to get rid of that kind of problems i thnk u should understand by urself what i am saying !!!! cant explan much than that

Comment

what i want to say is that we all should at least learn islam and we all before sayign any argument should know that what we are saying is right ......... aur aesa na ho k baad mai ham kahain k mughe to pata hi nahi tha !!!!!! PEHLE TOLO PHIR BOLO

Comment

There's a diff. b/w Taweez and reciting Quranic ayats to ward off jinn, evil eye, etc.

Comment

if u study history then u will come to know that its SABIT from sahaba !

Comment

Since you know so much about taweez used for medicinal purposes, mind sharing or at least summarizing some of it? PLZ?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by buttJee:
                    if u study history then u will come to know that its SABIT from sahaba !
                    Interesting... can you show some authentic ahadith doing or recommending taweez?

------------------
                    May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
                      Interesting... can you show some authentic ahadith doing or recommending taweez?

He's gonna tell you to review the history and not to BS abt taweez!

Comment

well i dont have right now any thing ......... but i tell u one thing i can speak against taweez beter than this but what my point was its not SHIRK u should go and check this out and second thing do not say any thing unless u dont know all about that........... i have seen many big ulamas who do taweez and stuff and u cant blame them ...... ab ye na kehna k wo bhi ghalat hotay hain coz they do against ur thinkngs ..... brother this is right if u use this thing properly

Comment

well i dont have right now any thing ......... but i tell u one thing i can speak against taweez beter than this but what my point was its not SHIRK u should go and check this out and second thing do not say any thing unless u dont know all about that........... i have seen many big ulamas who do taweez and stuff and u cant blame them ...... ab ye na kehna k wo bhi ghalat hotay hain coz they do against ur thinkngs ..... brother this is right if u use this thing properly
                          I will wait for your "authentic" proof by Quran or Sunnah.

------------------
                          May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

dont have time to waste if u dont agree dont go near taweez happy !

Comment

dont have time to waste if u dont agree dont go near taweez happy !
                              It's not about wasting time. Since you mentioned that it was practiced by the sahaba and the evidence lies in the history of Islam, it would be nice if you can enlighten us with it. Maybe we have not come across this particular hadith or whatever your source maybe. Kindly please provide us with the hadith/ahadeeth stating that it was practiced by sahaba and is acceptable in Islam.

Thanks!

ps. Please don't hesitate to share your source with us. I'm sure there must be something on the net supporting your view point. Do share it with us! (A hadith or reference from Quran would be nice!)

------------------
                              "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
                              (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

[This message has been edited by Sadiaa (edited May 30, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                              X