spots and pimples on your face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spots and pimples on your face

i have some spots on my face and dont like them i want to get rid of them.
    i heard theres this special leaf from a tree or plant from mecca which takes away spots.
    my brother tried it is well a long time ago but nothing really happened to his spots maybe cos he wasent putting it on daily
    but i wanna try it is well. my bro got his from my cousin who went mecca and brought it from there but i want some is well were can i get them from. and has any one heard of these before.

also i heard abi zum zum pani from mecca is also good. some one told me you can put some of it on your face and it will look as clean as ever. is this true

Spots are given by Allah. You should respect them!

Comment

lol @ kumarakn

just drink lots and lots of normal tap water (9 glasses a day) and they'll go away in no time...

------------------
      Ay Watan hum hain teri shama key parwanon mein. - Oh, Country you are the candle around which we, your lovers, hover.

Comment

tree in Makka? hmm never really heard of that one but maybe you hhave too much ghee in your desi food, try to cut down on that or junk food
        (usual culprits the junk food)

------------------
        Sugar, spice 'n all things nice

Comment

Here is a novel idea...try soap.

Comment

This thread should be in family and health.

Comment

Originally posted by suhaibonline:
              also i heard abi zum zum pani from mecca is also good. some one told me you can put some of it on your face and it will look as clean as ever. is this true

================================================== =======

BENEFITS OF ZAMZAM WATER

Praise be to Allaah.

The water of Zamzam is water of great virtue which first sprang forth when Jibreel (peace be upon him) struck (the earth) with his wing (Saheeh al-Bukhaari, 3364). Allaah provided water for Ismaa’eel (peace be upon him) and his mother with it. The heart of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was washed with Zamzam water. Many saheeh ahaadeeth have been narrated concerning its virtues, such as:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best water on the face of the earth is the water of Zamzam; it is a kind of food and a healing from sickness.” (Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3302).

It was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) drank it, did wudoo’ with it and poured it on his head. He used to carry Zamzam water in small vessels and large containers in order to pour it on the sick and give it to them to drink. (al-Silsilat al-Saheehah, 883).

One of the Sahaabah said: we used to call it al-Shabbaa’ah (satisfying) and it helped us to take care our families (i.e., it was filling and helped them to do without food, it was also sufficient to nourish children). (al-Silsilat al-Saheehah li’l-Albaani, 2685).

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The water of Zamzam is for whatever it is drunk for.” (Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 3062; this is a hasan hadeeth. Scholars and righteous people have experienced this – they have drunk it with the intention of fulfilling some need such as healing from sickness or being freed from poverty and distress, and Allaah fulfilled these hopes).

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
              Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (www.islam-qa.com)

VIRTUES OF ZAMZAM WATER

Praise be to Allaah.

Imaam Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Zamzam water is the best and noblest of all waters, the highest in status, the dearest to people, the most precious and valuable to them. It was dug by Jibreel and is the water with which Allaah quenched the thirst of Ismaa’eel.

It was reported in Saheeh Muslim that the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Abu Dharr, who had stayed near the Ka’bah and its coverings for forty days and nights with no food or drink other than (Zamzam): “How long have you been here?” Abu Dharr said: “I have been here for thirty days and nights.” The Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Who has been feeding you?” He said, “I have had nothing but Zamzam water, and I have gotten so fat that I have folds of fat on my stomach. I do not feel any of the tiredness or weakness of hunger and I have not become thin.” The Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Verily, it is blessed, it is food that nourishes.” (Narrated by Imaam Muslim, 2473).

Other scholars added, with their own isnaads, “… and a healing for sickness.” This was narrated by al-Bazzaar (1171, 1172) and al-Tabaraani in al-Sagheer (295). In Sunan Ibn Maajah (al-Manaasik, 3062) it was reported from Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah that the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The water of Zamzam is for whatever it is drunk for.” The Salaf and ‘ulamaa’ acted upon this Hadeeth. When ‘Abd-Allaah ibn al-Mubaarak went for Hajj, he came to Zamzam and said, “O Allaah, Ibn Abi’l-Mawaali told us from Muhammad ibn al-Munkadir from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that Your Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘The water of Zamzam is for whatever it is drunk for.’ I am drinking it to ward off thirst on the Day of Resurrection.” Ibn Abi’l-Mawaali is thiqah (trustworthy) so the hadeeth is hasan (good).

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Myself and others tried seeking healing with Zamzam water and saw wondrous things. I sought healing with it from a number of illnesses, and I was healed by the permission of Allaah. I saw someone who nourished himself with it for a number of days, half a month or more, and he did not feel hunger; he performed Tawaaf along with the other people just as they did. And he told me that he consumed nothing but Zamzam water for forty days and he had the strength to have intercourse with his wife, to fast and to perform Tawaaf numerous times.

Zaad al-Ma’aad, 4/319, 320.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah preserve him) said:

So you should have the intention of what you want to gain by drinking this water. He should drink his fill, i.e., fill his stomach with it until it is filled to the ribs, because this water is good. A hadeeth has been narrated concerning this: the difference between the believers and the hypocrites is drinking one’s fill of Zamzam water. (Narrated by Ibn Maajah in al-Manaasik, 1017; al-Haakim, 1/472).

Al-Boosairi said: this is a saheeh isnaad; its men are mawthooqoon [trustworthy].

This is because Zamzam water is not sweet; it is somewhat salty, and the believer only drinks this somewhat salty water out of faith, believing that there is barakah (blessing) in it. So when he drinks his fill of it, this is a sign of faith.

(Sharh al-Mumti’, 7/377, 378, 379).

Perhaps Allaah did not make it sweet so that people would not forget that the meaning of drinking it is an act of worship. Whatever the case, its taste is fine and there is nothing wrong with it. We ask Allaah to quench our thirst from the Cistern (al-Hawd) of His Prophet on the Day of the greatest thirst. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad,

Islam Q&A
              Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (www.islam-qa.com)

VIRTUES AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WATER OF ZAMZAM

Praise be to Allaah.

Zamzam is the name of a famous well in al-Masjid al-Haraam [the Sacred Mosque in Makkah], which is thirty-eight cubits away from the Ka’bah. It is the well of Ismaa’eel the son of Ibraaheem (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon them both), from which Allaah quenched the thirst of Ismaa’eel when he was an infant. His mother looked for water for him, but could not find any. She climbed to the top of al-Safaa, praying to Allaah to help her and give her water for Ismaa’eel, then she climbed to the top of al-Marwah and did the same. Allaah sent Jibreel, and he struck the earth with his heels, and water appeared.

Drinking from the water of Zamzam:

The scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them) agreed that it is mustahabb (recommended) for pilgrims on Hajj and ‘Umrah in particular, and for all Muslims in general, to drink Zamzam water, because of the saheeh hadeeth in which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is reported to have drunk the water of Zamzam. (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3/492). According to the hadeeth of Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said concerning the water of Zamzam, “It is a blessing, and it is food that satisfies.” (Reported by Muslim, 4/1922). Al-Tayaalisi (61) added, in a version that he narrated: “and a cure for the sick.” I.e., drinking the water of Zamzam means that a person does not need to eat, and it will cure his sickness – but this is when he drinks it with faith and sincerity, as proven in the hadeeth of Abu Dharr al-Ghifaari who stayed in Makkah for a month without any nourishment except Zamzam water.

Al-‘Abbaas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The people used to compete over Zamzam during the time of Jaahiliyyah. People who had children used to bring them and give them to drink, and this was their early-morning victuals. We used to used to think that it was a help for people who had children.” Al-‘Abbaas said: “During the Jaahiliyyah, Zamzam was known as Shabaa’ah (satisfaction).”

Al-‘Allaamah al-Abbi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

“(The water) is for whatever purpose it is drunk for, and Allaah made it food and drink for Ismaa’eel and his mother Haajar.”

Ibn al-Mubaarak entered Zamzam and said, “O Allaah, Ibn al-Mu’ammal told me, from Abu’l-Zubayr from Jaabir that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘The water of Zamzam is for whatever purpose it is drunk for,’ so, O Allaah, I am drinking it (to quench) my thirst on the Day of Resurrection.”

The two angels washed the heart of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he was a child, after they had taken it out, then they put it back. Al-Haafiz al-‘Iraaqi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “The reason why the Prophet’s chest was washed with Zamzam water was to make him stronger so that he could see the kingdom of heaven and earth, and Paradise and Hell, because one of the special qualities of Zamzam is that it strengthens the heart and calms the soul. The report about the chest of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) being washed with the water of Zamzam is proven in the hadeeth of Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him), who reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “My roof was opened when I was in Makkah, and Jibreel (peace be upon him) came down and opened my chest, then he washed it with Zamzam water. Then he brought a gold basin full of wisdom and faith, poured it into my chest, and closed it up again. Then he took me by the hand and ascended with me into the first heaven.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3/429).

It is sunnah to drink one’s fill of Zamzam water and to quench one’s thirst.

The fuqaha’ have mentioned the etiquette that is mustahabb (recommended) when drinking Zamzam water, such as facing the Ka’bah, saying Bismillah, pausing to take a breath three times, drinking one’s fill, praising Allaah after one finishes, and sitting whilst drinking it, as one should do when drinking other kinds of drinks. As regards the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said, “I gave the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) Zamzam water to drink whilst he was standing,” (reported by al-Bukhaari, 3/492), it is taken to mean that it is permissible to drink whilst standing, and the disapproval of doing so is understood to mean that it is makrooh. The scholars also recommended that the person who drinks Zamzam water should sprinkle some of it on his head, face and chest, make lots of du’aa’ when drinking it, and to drink it for a purpose that will benefit him in this world or the next, because of the hadeeth in which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The water of Zamzam is for whatever purpose it is drunk for.” (Reported by Ibn Maajah, 2/1018; see Al-Maqaasid al-Hasanah by al-Sakhaawi, p. 359).

It was reported that when Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) drank from the water of Zamzam, he said: “O Allaah, I ask you for beneficial knowledge, plentiful provision and healing from every disease.”

Al-Daynoori reported that al-Humaydi said: “We were with Sufyaan ibn ‘Uyaynah, and he told us the hadeeth about the water of Zamzam being drunk for whatever purpose it is drunk for. A man got up and left the gathering, then he came back and said, ‘O Abu Muhammad, is the hadeeth which you told us about the water of Zamzam saheeh?’ He said, ‘Yes.’ The man said, ‘Just now I drank a bucket of Zamzam so that you would tell me one hundred hadeeths.’ Sufyaan said, ‘Sit down,’ so he sat down and he told him one hundred hadeeths.”

Some fuqaha’ recommended that people should take some Zamzam water back with them to their countries, because it is a cure for those who seek healing. ‘Aa’ishah reported that she took Zamzam water home with her in bottles, and said, “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) took some of it away with him, and he used to pour it on the sick and give it to them to drink.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 4/37).

The fuqaha’ agreed that it is permissible to use Zamzam water to purify oneself, but they advised that it should not be used for any inappropriate purposes such as removing najaasah (impurity) and so on. Al-‘Allaamah al-Bahooti (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his book Kashshaaf al-Qinaa’: “Only this (using Zamzam water to remove najaasah) is considered to be makrooh, out of respect, but it is not makrooh to use it to purify oneself, because ‘Ali said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) departed (from Muzdalifah) and called for a bucket of Zamzam water. He drank from it, then did wudoo’. (Reported by ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ahmad with a saheeh isnaad).” (See Nayl al-Awtaar, Kitaab al-Tahaarah, Baab Tahooriyyat al-Bahr).

Al-Haafiz al-Sakhaawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Al-Maqaasid al-Hasanah:

“Some people said that the virtue (of Zamzam water) remains only so long as it is in its place (of origin), and that when it is taken away, it changes. This is an idea that has no basis. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) wrote to Suhayl ibn ‘Amr: “If my letter reaches you at night, do not wait until morning, and if it reaches you during the day, do not wait until evening, to send me some Zamzam water.” He sent him two containers full, and at that time he was in Madeenah, before the Conquest of Makkah. This hadeeth is hasan because of corroborating evidence. ‘Aa’ishah also used to take Zamzam water away with her, and she reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to do this; he used to carry it in small vessels and buckets, and pour it onto the sick and give it to them to drink. Whenever a guest visited Ibn ‘Abbaas he would honour him by giving him Zamzam to drink. ‘Ata’ was asked about taking Zamzam water away, and he said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), al-Hasan and al-Husayn all took it away with them.”

And Allaah knows best.

(See: Fath al-Baari, 3/493; al-Mughni, 3/445; Nihaayat al-Muhtaaj, Shifa’ al-Gharaam bi Akhbaar al-Balad al-Haraam, by al-‘Iraaqi, 1/258) (www.islam-qa.com)

A Story of Repentance

*******************MUST READ*****************
              (Allah's Mercy and Cure from Zamzam Water)

From Abu Muntasir,
              A Story of Repentance

Layla Al Helw, a Moroccan woman, had been afflicted by cancer,
              and the doctors were completely helpless with no hope in her case.
              She lost hope in all but Allah SWT, whom she has never sought His
              help before…and so she went to His holy house (in Mecca)…
              and there was the answer…Now, dear reader, I leave you with sister
              Layla to tell you all about her story herself…
              She says, “9 years ago I found out that I have a very dangerous disease, cancer…
              everyone here knows this name is scary, and in Morocco we usually call it “ Al ghoul”
              (ogre) or the wicked disease!” My faith in Allah was very weak... I was
              completely drifted away from the remembrance of Allah SWT, and I used to
              think that one’s beauty and health shall remain his/her life… I never ever thought
              I would be afflicted by a disease like cancer… so when I found out, it did
              shake me so strongly from in the inside… I thought of escaping… but, where?
              Where in the world I can escape from this disease that is inside me
              wherever I go??… I thought of committing suicide!… But… I was deeply in love
              with my husband and my children… but I did not think of Allah’s punishment
              if I commit such sin…Because, as I told you before, I was far away from
              remembering Allah… It was of Allah’s will that this disease was the reason
              of my guidance and the reason of guiding a lot of people as well…

I went to Belgium, and I visited many doctors there… They told my husband
              that I first have to remove my breasts, then go on certain medication! I knew
              that such medication would make my hair fall and my eye lashes and brows
              to disappear… it shall also grow a beard on my face and make the nails
              and teeth fall as well… so I completely refused this solution… “ I would rather
              die with my breasts, teeth and everything that Allah has created for me than to
              live without them”, I said… I asked the doctors to give me another medication
              course that is less effective… and so they did…

I went back to Morocco… I used the medication course and it did not
              cause any bad effect on my body which made me so happy… I thought;
              may be the doctors were wrong and I didn’t have cancer… However, after
              about six months, I started losing weight quickly, my color started to change
              and I had a continuous pain… My Moroccan doctor advised me to go back
              to Belgium, and so I did…

There was the disaster!… The doctors told my husband that the disease has
              spread all over my body, that the lungs were completely infected and that
              they now have no solution for my case… They said, “You better take your wife
              back to her country so that she dies there!”… My husband got shocked… and
              instead of going back to Morocco, we went to France thinking that we might
              reach to a solution there… But, we have reached to nothing more than what we
              reached to in Belgium! Finally, we decided to enter the hospital to remove
              my breasts through a surgical therapy and go on the strong medication (the
              doctor prescribed before)…

However… my husband thought of something that we forgot… something that was
              always away from our thoughts… (God) has inspired my husband to take me to
              His holy house in Mecca… Maybe we can stand in front of Allah and ask Him to
              help us find a way out of this problem…

We left Paris saying, “Allaho Akbar, La Ilaha Illa Allah” (Allah is the Greatest,
              No God But Allah)… I was very happy because this was the first time for me
              to visit the Holy House of Allah and see the “Kaba”… I bought a copy of the
              Quran from Paris! And we went to Mecca… When I entered the holy mosque
              and first saw the Kaba I cried a lot… I cried because I regretted all the past
              years I spent without praying and seeking Allah’s help… I said, “O Lord,
              the doctors were disabled to cure me… (You) have the cure for every
              disease… All the doors are locked in front of me… I have nothing left to
              seek except Your door, so please… please Lord, don’t close Your door
              on me…” I kept on praying to Allah and making Dua’a while I was going
              around the Kaba… I asked Him not to disappoint me or send me back with
              empty hands…

As I said before, I was completely ignorant regarding the religion of Allah,
              so I went to the scholars there and asked them to guide me to the little
              books and supplications that can be easy to read… They advised me to
              read as much as I can from the Quran… They have also advised me to
              make a lot of “Tadhalloo” from Zamzam water (Tadhalloo is to drink a lot
              of water until the water reaches your ribs)… They also advised me
              to mention Allah’s name a lot and make Salat on the prophet SAAWS…
              In Allah’s holy place I felt very peaceful and relieved… I asked my husband
              to allow me not to go back to the hotel and stay in the “Haram”
              (the holy mosque)… He gave me the permission to stay there…

In the holy mosque, there were some Egyptian and Turkish sisters
              beside me, who saw me crying a lot… They asked me about the reason…
              I told them that I came to the holy house of Allah and I never thought
              I would love it that much! I also told them that I have cancer… They
              kept beside me all the time and did not leave me… They also took the
              permission of their husbands to stay with me at the mosque… During that
              time, we rarely slept… we ate very little quantities of food… but we
              drank a lot of “Zamzam” water… And as the prophet SAAWS said,
              “Zamzam water is for whatever you drink it for” If you drink it for the
              intention of being cured, Allah SWT shall cure you… If you drink it
              because you are thirsty, Allah shall quench you out of thirst… etc.
              and so we didn’t feel hungry… We kept on doing Tawaf (going around
              the Kaba) continuously… and read Quran a lot… This was the way
              we were day and night…
              When I came to the holy house of God I was very thin, and upper part of my
              body was filled with swells, blood and pus!… For the cancer was completely
              spread all through the upper part of my body… so the sisters kept on begging
              me to wash the upper part of my body with Zamzam water… but I was very
              afraid even to touch it… I was afraid to remember my sickness that shall
              occupy my thoughts instead of remembering Allah and worshipping Him in
              complete submission… so I was always washing my body without touching that
              part…

On the fifth day, my friends insisted that I should go through my body with
              Zamzam water… at the beginning I refused… but I felt something forcing me to
              do it! I slowly started trying to go through the parts I always avoided… I
              became frightened again… then I felt this thing forcing me again… I
              hesitated… and on the third turn, I forced my hand in my upper part and went
              through my breasts! Something unbelievable happened… there were no swells…
              no blood… no pus!!! I couldn’t believe what I felt… I went through my upper
              part with my hand again, and it was true! Yes that was true!… I shivered!!

But I remembered that Allah SWT is capable of doing anything what
              so ever… I asked one of my friends to touch my body with her hand
              and look for the swells… she did!… and they all automatically shouted,
              Allahu Akbar… Allahu Akbar!!! I ran to my husband in the hotel…
              When I saw him, I tore my shirt up and said, look at Allah’s mercy!!!
              I told him of what happened and he couldn’t believe it!!… He cried and cried…
              He said, do you know that the doctors swore that you shall die within a
              period of three weeks only?… I said, all the fate is within the Hands
              and Will of Allah (Praised be He), No one knows what the
              future is holding for us except for Him SWT…

We stayed in the holy house of Allah for one week. I thanked Him for His
              uncountable Graces… Then we went to the prophet mosque in Medina…then we
              traveled to France… There, the doctors were confused and surprised… they had
              nearly become crazy!! “Are you the same person?!”, they asked me… I was very
              proud to say, YES!!… and this is my husband… we have returned to God… and I
              now fear nothing but Allah SWT… The fate is from Him… They told me that mine
              is a very strange case… they said they want to examine me again, and they
              found… nothing! Before, I could hardly breath because of the swells… but
              when I went to Allah’s holy place and asked Him to cure me, this all has
              gone… I looked for the “seerah” (biography) of the prophet SAAWS and his
              companions (may Allah be pleased with them)… I read them and I cried a lot…
              I cried regretting all what I have missed in my past life… I missed the love
              of Allah and His prophet… I cried for the time I have wasted away from Allah
              SWT… I ask Allah to forgive me, my husband and all Muslims… and to accept me
              as His sincere adorer…

Translated from the book titled, “Those Who Repented To Allah” by Ibrahim
              Abdullah Al Hazemy.

Comment

Working...
              X