This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shia's and sunni's

Why is it that Shia and Sunni's are always finding time and strength to disgrace each other?We are only responsible for ourselves and are answerable to ALLAH for ONLY our deeds, and we certainly can fulfil our duties with out trashing each others.

you know what they say

"harkat may barkat haiy"

they dont have anything else to do. so why not slit open each other's throats?
    Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

Originally posted by sophi:
      Why is it that Shia and Sunni's are always finding time and strength to disgrace each other?We are only responsible for ourselves and are answerable to ALLAH for ONLY our deeds, and we certainly can fulfil our duties with out trashing each others.

Comment

Agreed! Well you know some people have nothing else to do so why not prove everyone else wrong/kafir/whatever and feel better about one's own self.....

Comment

well said,

Shia and Sunni are the two eyes of Islam and peaceful coexistence is the only way can proceed to restore our lost unity. It is very disturbing to see the intolerance that is rampant in this religious forum. Also, by one slandering the other, only reflects that persons ignorance and PIG-HEADEDNESS...

Comment

people, do not make your own assumptions about this subject.
            Sunnis and shias have different beleifs and there are reasons for this. Tha fact that majority of muslims claim that they are sunnis, speaks for something. As a muslim it is our duty to help direct our fellow muslim in the right direction, but because of the difference of beleif with sunni and shias, it often leads to a slagging match. For more information regarding islamic sects, visit www.fatwa-online.com

------------------
            "Why cross an Ocean when you can cross a River"

Comment

I admit. I am brash at times. But I only do such things when others put a false label on what I belive in.......I never venture out to proove others wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Jahan:
                I admit. I am brash at times. But I only do such things when others put a false label on what I belive in.......I never venture out to proove others wrong...
                I think u believe in one GOD (ALLAH) and THE PROPHET (saw). Is there anything else left?
                I see no difference, do you?

------------------
                • WatCh youR tHoughtS; they become words.
                  WatCh youR wOrdS; they become actions.
                  WatCh youR aCtiOns; they become habits.
                  WatCh youR hAbiTs; they become character.
                  WatCh youR chaRactEr; it becomes your dEsTinY."
                Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_R:
                  I think u believe in one GOD (ALLAH) and THE PROPHET (saw). Is there anything else left?

No, I dont see any difference either. But some do. And the dont waste any time in pointing the 'differences' out

[This message has been edited by Shah Jahan (edited April 29, 2002).]

Comment

ali trust me some ppl dun even understand that, wouldnt be great if everyone think the same way you do..

Comment

Originally posted by sherrybaba:

ali trust me some ppl dun even understand that, wouldnt be great if everyone think the same way you do..

Well yeah u ppl are right. I think it's a matter of attitude.
                      As for me having a "shia name" and being "sunni" makes it (maybe) easier.

------------------
                      • WatCh youR tHoughtS; they become words.
                        WatCh youR wOrdS; they become actions.
                        WatCh youR aCtiOns; they become habits.
                        WatCh youR hAbiTs; they become character.
                        WatCh youR chaRactEr; it becomes your dEsTinY."
                      Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

I don't care about what other people believe, but, I do not like two things:

(a) when they abuse and curse people I respect, and,

(b) when they try to impose their beliefs on the majority.

------------------
                        Rabbeshrah lee sadree; wa yassirlee amree; yafqahoo qaulee.

Comment

Originally posted by FactFinder:
                          I don't care about what other people believe, but, I do not like two things:

(a) when they abuse and curse people I respect, and,

(b) when they try to impose their beliefs on the majority.

Exactly

Also, I also hate it when the Shias try to divide the Mainstream Muslims on IMAGINARY lines . They hate us so much that they can't see us united.

I'm always apalled at such "bay-hudgi" and "bay-sharmi" of the Shias.

Comment

"Us vs "them" mentality again.

Khoon don't you think you are doing the same things that you are condemning in the same breath?

Comment

khoon ,please you have a seroius problem with religion.if you have anything against shia's go to a shia scholar or ask a person who's an authority on shias.do clear your mind before its too late.and where are you when sunnis are calling shia kafar. i think ur the first in line ,then.why cry like a baby when respond.

Comment

Working...
                              X