WHAT ABOUT TABLEEGHI JAMAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT ABOUT TABLEEGHI JAMAT

YE LOG THEEK HAIN K NAHI JO TABLEEGH KARTAIN HAIN !

try to get a picture of what they claim and what they do and judge it yourself, in light of Quran and Sunnah

------------------
    May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

sorry i would liek u to explain a bit i think what they claim they do that ! so plz guide me

Comment

Do they do the "tableegh" to non-Muslims? No, they don't. They go to the ones who are already Muslims.

Do they really follow sunnah? Join them for a few days and study the sunnah.

Their main objectives is "to bring people to mosque". Is it tableegh?

I'm not denying importance of bringing Muslims back to mosque and importance of saying salaat.... but is it "tableegh" ?

------------------

Comment

sir first of all they go for tableegh to abroad ......... but what they say that tableegh hai to kafiro k lai but karni muslims nay hai thats y they go and meet the muslims and remind them their work ............. first they make u so much iman wala by doing practice of tableegh in pakistan then they sent u in other countries.... secondly i have been in that jamat. i find all sunnat there ......... even once i saw one person who was arguing wioth the other on the meter that how one should use SURMA in his eye according to sunnat...... so in such a jammat where such sunnat have their importance how can u say that they dont follow sunna....... can u explain ..... and the third thing is that u explained about their tableegh ....... is minconception u should i think go and pass some time with them ........

Comment

Originally posted by buttJee:
            sir first of all they go for tableegh to abroad ......... but what they say that tableegh hai to kafiro k lai but karni muslims nay hai thats y they go and meet the muslims and remind them their work ............. first they make u so much iman wala by doing practice of tableegh in pakistan then they sent u in other countries.... secondly i have been in that jamat. i find all sunnat there ......... even once i saw one person who was arguing wioth the other on the meter that how one should use SURMA in his eye according to sunnat...... so in such a jammat where such sunnat have their importance how can u say that they dont follow sunna....... can u explain ..... and the third thing is that u explained about their tableegh ....... is minconception u should i think go and pass some time with them ........
            brother, with all due respect, I have been with this jamaat as well. i live abroad (in US), I see tableeghi Jamaat people coming here and guess what who they visit? you don't have to guess they meet ONLY muslims. main "dawa" work is being done by people who have 0% association with so called "tableeghi" jamaat.

its good to know that "tableeghi" people were so interested in following "how to place surma".

i have yet to see "tableeghi" jamaat people involved in "real" tableeghi work.

tell me, what does "tableeghi" jamaat say about Government/Politics?

------------------

Comment

can u meett me ?????

Comment

I agree with Changez_like!

Dawah should be given to both Muslims and non-Muslims. It should not be restricted to Muslims only. Here in Toroto, I see tableeghi jamat followers giving dawah to Muslims only! There isn't anything wrong with that, but they should also give dawah to the non-muslims.

Also, one of the books used by tableeghi jamat people contains a lot of weak/da'eef hadith and as mentioned by Changed_like, some of their teachings and beliefs contradict or aren't in accord with Quran & Sunnah. I've never been to any tableeghs, but one of my friends has been to it.

The book that I mentioned is called 'Fadail-e-Aamal'. I myself came across a hadith in that book, which was fabricated!

------------------
                "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
                (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

Comment

I hope I'm not being offensive, but yes, Fazail-e-Amal is not a reliable book.

Comment

Originally posted by Khoon-e-Shaheed:
                    I hope I'm not being offensive, but yes, Fazail-e-Amal is not a reliable book.
                    Thank You!

Finally someone agrees with me that Fazail-e-Aamal is not reliable. Actually you're the 3rd person who shares the same view point.

------------------
                    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

[This message has been edited by Sadiaa (edited May 30, 2002).]

Comment

Shaykh Ibn Baaz has said they are from
                      amongst the 72 sects. Whoever opposes the 'aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah enters the fold of the 72 (sects).

Allahu Alim

------------------
                      'Rabbee zidnee`ilmaa'
                      My Lord! Increase me in knowledge.[20:114]

The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:
                      "Whoever sets out on a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy his path to Paradise."
                      [Saheeh Muslim]

Comment

u know what u ppl do u dont consider their thinkng and i fully agree what they think and y they do this tableegh ......... i cant argue on net if any one sincere enough he can contact with me and i am sure ..... i would not disappoint anyone !

Comment

buttJee: Try your best to convince us online becase almost all of us are living in North America and it'll be very difficult for us to get in touch with your thru phone.

There must be a lot of material online supporting your side of the argument. Mind doing a little research and then sharing it with us?

------------------

Comment

Ive read these comments and lots of u cant understand y the tableeghi are so concerned abt the Muslims, agar muslims theek ho jaen to non-muslims to hamein dekh kar hi muslim ho jae ge, thats what our religion teachs us, is lie its very important keh hum apne andar sab se pehle dekhein aur apne ap ko theek karein!!
                            hazrat muhammed ne kaha tha keh jao aur donia mein mazhab philao, lekin ab hamare yeh haal ho gaya hai keh pehle apne ap ko theek karna pare ga kisi aur se pehle!

Comment

Maheen: Not everything or all the material taught at tableeghi jamat's right/authentic. Like the book i mentioned is not reliable. It has a lot of false/da'eef ahadith in it.

Besides I *think* some people say that such tableeghs never took place during the time of the Prophet (SAW) or the pious predecessors.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X