If I should speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I should speak

"If I should speak" is a book by Umm Zakiyyah. My friend, whom I respect highly because of her Adab, recommended it strongly. An excerpt from her email is below.

I thought that some of you would be interested in reading it. Had it not been for my friend, I would've never thought of reading it, now I want to read it.

Does anyone feel like reading it and discussing it in about a month or so?

email:
    It is called "If I Should Speak"
    Subhanallah, it is very well written, and works not only as an excellent reminder for Muslims and gives guidance on how to make
    da`wah, but is also excellent as a da`wah tool in itself.

I was so touched when reading many parts that I cried, or almost did. It is especially easy for people who have lived and gone through the school system in the US to empathize with what is being discussed.
    It is categorized as fiction, but it is not too far from reality for many who have had similar experiences.

InshaAllah, you can find it on Amazon.com or the publisher's website

May Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala guide us to be firm upon the straight path, and increase us in knowledge of the deen that is beneficial
    for the dunya and akhirah. Truly He is the One Who provides guidance, protection, and
    assistance.

Jazakallah khair for sharing muni. My local masjid has its own book library. I will see if I can get this book, otherwise I will try amazon as you have suggested.

Comment

DHP-

Lemme know if u get the book, insha'Allah, I'll make time for it. I'm sure it'll be a fun & easy read. If u don't have the time, don't trouble yourself on my account of reading the book. Me terribly busy nowadays but Insha'Allah will try to make time.

Comment

Thanks muni, I will let you know when I get the book insha'Allah.

btw, good luck in your studies.

Comment

Sounds like a good book. I will let you know when I have read it, Muni. Thanks a mil

------------------
          Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest ~ XIII.28

Comment

Working...
          X